Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
naw just the one for horizon. I only had 4 days to carryover and figured Id use pres day to get a whole week sjnce we got that off. I wfh anyway so imma be playing Elden goat on the clock the week after anyway:lolbron:

My guy, you didn't get on the Sifu wave? That'd give you something else to do in the interim. As another fighting game breh, you'll appreciate for sure. The fight mechanics are godly.

You stay with the name changes, LOL!:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My guy, you didn't get on the Sifu wave? That'd give you something else to do in the interim. As another fighting game breh, you'll appreciate for sure. The fight mechanics are godly.

You stay with the name changes, LOL!:mjlol:

i peeped it. Not interested actually :ld:

my backlog is insane tho, if i need something to play i got all types of shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ps5 has optional loading screens

If you boot up the game again after shutting down your console, there's a Story So Far screen to help get back into the swing of things. While PS4 players might encounter the occasional loading screen (including helpful hints), PS5 players can toggle between Informative and Immediate, since the game loads a lot quicker and some might prefer to read the loading screen tips.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just cancelled my HFW ps4 pre-order, either gonna get digital delux or collectors edition, can't decide

Two-Buttons.jpg