Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like Ghost of Tsushima was the last one and i've been fiening ever since.

QRpHYvj.mp4

wait…this is ghost??? :ohhh:

must be iki island on the PS5…damn

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
It can't be this good can it ?

Low key I'm more excited for elden ring... but these previews sound like when botw came out....

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
absolutely…and that’s when you know it’s a classic…even better when you can’t get it out of your head to the point that you actually get up and start playing the shyt…it’s why I’ll always keep a system in the bedroom even if it’s on a smaller TV to recreate that feeling of getting up in the middle of the night as a kid to sneak and play games lol

+1

Side note but whenever ppl say they want short games bc they don’t got time to spend on a 30+ hour campaign + quests... I say muthafukka I don’t got time to be buying a buncha short ass games hoping each one don’t suck :pachaha:

My most satisfying gaming feeling (in my mid 30s now) is simply finding an epic that I can marinate several hours a day after work/adulting. I ain’t got ADHD and I ain’t in no rush lol

That’s why Horizon, Elden Ring, GoW... shiiiiiid, had my ps5 over a year now and it’s finally time to restore the feeling :banderas:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It can't be this good can it ?

Low key I'm more excited for elden ring... but these previews sound like when botw came out....

Elden Ring will review better - I expect it to get 94 or so MC honestly. Think Forbidden West might break 90 (which the first Horizon should have also done). They are both open world games but From games review extremely well regardless and will end up avoiding a lot of the complaints people have for open world games in general.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
+1

Side note but whenever ppl say they want short games bc they don’t got time to spend on a 30+ hour campaign + quests... I say muthafukka I don’t got time to be buying a buncha short ass games hoping each one don’t suck :pachaha:

My most satisfying gaming feeling (in my mid 30s now) is simply finding an epic that I can marinate several hours a day after work/adulting. I ain’t got ADHD and I ain’t in no rush lol

That’s why Horizon, Elden Ring, GoW... shiiiiiid, had my ps5 over a year now and it’s finally time to restore the feeling :banderas:

Ubisoft ruined it for open world games.

Sonys open world games are always around 30 hours or less for the main quest.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i kind of wish they used another machine for the collectors editions. the mammoth is kind of big and while it looks fun to fight in the game its not as cool as a statue.

Stalker would have been more dope but i guess thats HZD. I would have taken a clawstrider or slitherfang