Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont give me that Forza shyt either

nobody gave you anything…it’s a horizon forbidden west thread and ppl are rightfully talking about it being GOTY contender…that was pretty much it until you engaged in a fake stan war in your head lmao

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
nobody gave you anything…it’s a horizon forbidden west thread and ppl are rightfully talking about it being GOTY contender…that was pretty much it until you engaged in a fake stan war in your head lmao
console wars are good fun. nerds take them too seriously and get offended when other folks diss their console. i shyt on MS but i own a series x. idgaf.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
console wars are good fun. nerds take them too seriously and get offended when other folks diss their console. i shyt on MS but i own a series x. idgaf.

I think both are nerds…not that that word is an insult to an adult

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who is Parris? What does he do?

Look like, Horizon: FW vs GOW: Ragnarok will be battle for GOTY

He’s literally a microsoft employee lmao, he’s a host on xcast and did their e3 show last year

xbox-game-showcase.jpg

But he’s not biased at all he said Rift Apart was his favorite game last year. He’s one of the most ‘fair’ gaming personalities

Last edited: