Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Can you fly the birds?

No confirmation yet. Looks like there is underwater gameplay and a while back they confirmed co-op.

Game companies Should really stop teasing games years before release

I don't think it's that far off. They're approaching a 4 year dev time on the sequel and GG had a big increase in manpower during that. It's either an early 2021 or spring 2021 game. Worst case scenario a delay to holiday 2021.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I wonder, about the story, is how Aloy is depicted after she saved the world.

I hope they don't do no bullshyt like keep her a loner.

:ufdup:

We better have a gang of new abilities and I want a base AND I want to be able to control a HUGE MACHINE

:banderas:

:unimpressed: me and A-Lizzo ain't scared of war, these new muhphuckas look like baby shyt

IN

tenor.gif

This was my GOAT game from the PS4 generation. Yes, don't bother mentioning an alternative -- I said what I said

Quick Thoughts
- Aloy vs Elphant Mech is an opportunity (if not a clearly a) to homage LotR (Legolas)

1K1gT4G.gif
I struggle between this and Red Dead 2 as the best open world game I ever played.

HZD didn't do all the bullshyt I hate about Open World. And every thing was utilized realistically. Open world games have to atop forcing you to go toevery inch of the game when that ain't the point of a big world.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Didn't have any interest in the first game. I wish they didn't give up on Killzone.

Best story line in gaming imo.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just seems goofy. Cave people vs robot dinosaurs.

Skoob, you fukkin up fam. Play this shyt. I'm pretty sure they'll enhance this one when the Nickel is released so you better get it then or you gonna get negged. :ufdup:

You'll understand the caveman vs robot dinosaur narative once you see what the story is about. Story is GOAT level :to: about how it all went down. :mjcry:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I’m definitely in there. I ain’t no b**ch either but got chills from that trailer

:yeshrug:

Last edited: