Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:blessed: :ohlawd:

I hope we get it next year but I don't know, it seemed they didn't even want to show much even in the teaser :patrice:

Sylens as the antagonist :wow: breh is about to unleash hell on Earth for the sake of knowledge.

Can't wait to discover what other fukked up shyt Ted Faro's bytchass did before ending life on the planet :martin:

The DLC was that hard:lupe:

That trailer got me too excited but now I'm shook about playing this DLC.

If you play in Normal, HZD is pretty easy once you level up. Hard is a fun challenge and a REALLY fun challenge for the DLC.

Ultra hard though....that's where you appreciate the game fully, shyt is fukking :wow: :wow:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
:blessed: :ohlawd:

I hope we get it next year but I don't know, it seemed they didn't even want to show much even in the teaser :patrice:

Sylens as the antagonist :wow: breh is about to unleash hell on Earth for the sake of knowledge.

Can't wait to discover what other fukked up shyt Ted Faro's bytchass did before ending life on the planet :martin:

If you play in Normal, HZD is pretty easy once you level up. Hard is a fun challenge and a REALLY fun challenge for the DLC.

Ultra hard though....that's where you appreciate the game fully, shyt is fukking :wow: :wow:
Damn you make me want to fire up Horizon and start Playing the DLC. But I don't want to start a new game with the last of us right around the corner.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
IN

tenor.gif

This was my GOAT game from the PS4 generation. Yes, don't bother mentioning an alternative -- I said what I said

Quick Thoughts
- Aloy vs Elphant Mech is an opportunity (if not a clearly a) to homage LotR (Legolas)

1K1gT4G.gif