Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Going to ma

Regarding toggle FPS, they should have an option that during in-engine cutscene moments, the game automatically goes to fidelity mode and change back to performance mode if you're playing in that mode.

I’m not sure why thats not implemented in games yet, especially if you want a more ‘cinematic’ look for the cutscenes.

Y’all realize this probably gonna be hard as hell right? That leap from Zero Dawn to Frozen Wilds was ridiculous

All my stuff is maxed out, so I’m ready. It would have been nice to get the new game + stuff but :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone claiming horizons title for best looking game this year? :jbhmm:

5.gif

4.gif

2.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I usually lose interest by the time DLC comes out but it's only $20 I thought it would be more so I might cop

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually lose interest by the time DLC comes out but it's only $20 I thought it would be more so I might cop

"Frozen Wilds" was their best release imo, hopefully this will be of the same quality. Think being more compact benefits this series and a lot of open world games in general.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I booted up the first time since completing the main campaign to prep for Burning Shores.. I did not expect to have that much rust on me. I jumped off my sunwing and forgot how to glide and Aloy face planted on the ground. :deadrose: Took off my whole health bar. If the difficulty jump in Burning Shores is gonna be like Frozen Wilds, then I'm scared then those new machines are gonna fukk me up:mjcry:

Ft4tYctWcAEZy4N

Ft4tdoMXsAIOtLg

Last edited: