Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gameplay photo :whoo:

FLiy9lEX0AA3l2O
Did they have to make her that furry to show off the resolution? :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
After what they pulled with Ratchet and Clank probably just gonna wait on this. Sick of buying games and 2-3 months later they on sale.
Be patient breh. fukk these hypebeast ass nikkas :pachaha:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I’m excited the side quest are much much better:wow::wow: I can’t wait to get lost in the world exploring upgrading my character and being so op for the main mission:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I do this every rpg I play:mjlol:i do so much other shyt I’m 5levels above the requirement for the main mission:mjlol:
Thats why I loved octopath traveler its ridiculous how OP your party can get and all the different combo's you can make

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I’m excited the side quest are much much better:wow::wow: I can’t wait to get lost in the world exploring upgrading my character and being so op for the main mission:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I do this every rpg I play:mjlol:i do so much other shyt I’m 5levels above the requirement for the main mission:mjlol:

Some NPC warning you about the creature that lurks in that part of the map and you just hit them with them :youngsabo:" Oh, scary monster you say, I'll definitely stay away" :youngsabo:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Just to confirm cause I've been out of the loop. I have a PS5 but If I buy the PS4 version, I can upgrade to the PS5 version for free?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
said the leap in gameplay is reminiscent of mass effect 2, assassin’s creed 2 and uncharted 2

*edit*

also pointed out sidequests are probably the biggest improvement in the game with comparisons being made to ‘witcher 3’

After having bounced off of the first game multiple times, I wasn't all the interested in this. But seeing these few tidbits (more specifically the earlier tweet in the chain about it being open world for people who don't like open world) might have reeled me in.