Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m excited the side quest are much much better:wow::wow: I can’t wait to get lost in the world exploring upgrading my character and being so op for the main mission:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I do this every rpg I play:mjlol:i do so much other shyt I’m 5levels above the requirement for the main mission:mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I’m excited the side quest are much much better:wow::wow: I can’t wait to get lost in the world exploring upgrading my character and being so op for the main mission:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I do this every rpg I play:mjlol:i do so much other shyt I’m 5levels above the requirement for the main mission:mjlol:

I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed grinding in HZD. I'll likely do this here as well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FLj35j-PX0-Ag-W7qz.jpg

FLj35k-FWUAEEz-LQ.jpg

I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed grinding in HZD. I'll likely do this here as well.

Aloy one frumpy looking mf’er :scusthov:, gahhdamn! And no way I’m playing this on res mode.

Seems we’re gonna have a full house here this time :mjgrin:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I'm not hyping myself up to anything, we'll see. Y'all already heard my complaints. I liked the first game, but the world was dead. Skyrim and RDR2 set the bar

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It may the compression but watching the review videos the graphics dont look like a massive step up...may have to wait till friday to witness it. But all the reviewers i've watched are all positive.

Edit..yea i watched another vid and looks much better......should be fun

Guy is mentioning lotsbof bugs so far..a patch should fix them

Last edited: