Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
first review leaked, extremely positive

:yeshrug: Duhhhhhh...

The only thing that's gonna fukk up this game--and I largely ignore all the updates you guys post (:lolbron:even though I post all the time and I started the damn thread)--is bugs, it's a big empty world or they don't fix the little bad parts of the OG (Al.

The idea is extremely original in the post-apocalypses space--though it kinda borrows from the OG Planet of the Apes.

The main character is likely--a little dense, but, has a character arc you can get around.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The gameplay of damn near everything immediately after BOTW felt limited. Like I said, BOTW is something entirely different. HZD grabbed me with its interesting take on the post apocalyptic type world, the fights are cool, the feeling as if the robots have really overrun the world. I'm nitpicking here but there are a few things I'd love to see fleshed more. Stealth and the damn waypoint system is all over the place. A last point is that I wish that there weren't zones for certain types of robots. Like, no specific reason is given as to why certain robots only roam certain geographical areas. Like, it doesn't matter where they are and they don't all need to congregate as one group. The robots aren't sentient beings so they shouldn't have human like behaviors of grouping with someone that looks like you.

Again, small gripes but I'd love to see those things addressed.

I thought they addressed that with GAIA being sentimental and had the machines behave like real world animals and placed them in areas specific to them for terraforming, for example, snapmaws are supposed to purify lakes and rivers so they're not gonna roam a desert area. Once HEPHAESTUS became self aware it began making predator types (iirc those are everywhere) so the GAIA machines could do their work uninterrupted.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FLivJR4UcAQGCdn