LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Multiplat gang isn’t moved by this news
giphy.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lol @ the folks who lined up/payed a thousand for the 5 that are playing games that they can already play on their PS4.

:mjlol:

“but but I can see the sweat much more better on the players in 2K! You can’t see that type of detail on the 4.”

:camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's coming this fall and we playing a beta. What's Horizon issue it's a damn single player game and almost the same as the first.

halo was supposed to be out last November and y’all just now playing the multiplayer demo, that looks like the same damn halo game. Still no sign of what the single player looks like and still no release date.

HFW is an open world adventure game twice the size of halo and looks twice as good. I’ll take a 3 month delay versus what looks like an entire year from y’all waiting on halo 7, which is also cross gen

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Series S is still rotting on store shelves and Sony will sell every PS5 they make well into next year. Besides, the big games that most people buy every year; COD, Madden, FIFA, etc will be on PS5.

:wow: mans thinks I'm talking about consoles here. Phil bout to catch himself a cold W

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Welp. Gamepass won.

fukk we gonna play this fall, kena: bridge of delays?

Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Expansion ?

some indie bull shyt the Arcadiam gonna hype up? :yawn:

hate it here. :mad:

Delaystation 5 “For the waiters”

It’s been a blast so far:whew: