Horizon Forbidden West Delayed to 2022

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Welp. Gamepass won.

fukk we gonna play this fall, kena: bridge of delays?

Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Expansion ?

some indie bull shyt the Arcadiam gonna hype up? :yawn:

hate it here. :mad:

Delaystation 5 “For the waiters”

How are y'all so dicplined I still have PS4 games in my backlog to beat so Some of these delays are whatever to me.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
How are y'all so dicplined I still have PS4 games in my backlog to beat so Some of these delays are whatever to me.
Me too bro. I get distracted by life and shyt. Next thing you know, the new hotness coming out and I done forgot how to play the old game and or lost interest in it :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Courtdogstradamus said:
Ladies, let me give you the low down :mj:
My how the times have changed, it was once I time where call of duty would be concerned about Halo
Imagine your triple A exclusive having to tip-toe around a multi-plat franchise to keep from getting overshadowed.

#StruggleBox
It's not about getting overshadowed :stop:
As a gamer I would rather it not be released at the same time. They cater to us, you sir sound like a gamer who doesn't have a first party fps to juggle this fall. Look at these fukkin guys coli :smugdraper:
They kind of painted themselves into a corner with this release. They either gotta release it in October with battlefield or they gotta release it in November with Forza and call of duty.

or release it in December and AAA games don’t typically release that late in the year for obvious reasons.
You know, there's another month you didn't mention that could possibly see a release date :whistle:
Everything would have been all good if they didn't have to "push it back" from its original release :sas2:
Name 3 AAA Sony exclusives that didn't get pushed back. While you struggle to do that Horizon Forbidden Fungameplay will be a 2022 title :therethere:
Horizon Forbidden West release date, PS5 exclusivity, trailer, and everything we know so far | GamesRadar+
Guerilla revealed the broad release window in a follow-up dev diary, but we don't have a day or even a month to plan for just yet
It's about to be July my nikkaz, we know Halo is down to the weeks while this game nikkaz being maaaaaad vague son, mad vague like uFURIOUSLY vague. Which is a damn shame because all these kids out here having hopes n shyt hoping this Christmas won't be a dud because there's no Halo, there's no gamepass, and the only horizon, over the horizon is Forza Horizon coming this year 2021 in gamepass for the double whammy.

We double whammying y'all nikkaz :hhh:
:manny:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah but I'm lowkey annoyed this is probably going head to head with Zelda again.

nitendo said they are aiming for 2022 in the e3 direct. even if Zelda does make it out it’ll be winter 2022. If we’re gonna believe Schriere about this, GoW and Starfield we should believe him about zelda

he hasn’t missed so far

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony probably wants to get more consoles out before they bring out more AAA games. They should probably be around 20m sold by the time Horizon and God of war drops.