Horizon: Forbidden Fun gameplay likely to be delayed until 2022 (plus my impression of reveal)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Theres no Halo Infinite release date either but Caitdog n his cronies swear its comin 2021. A bit hypocritical if you think about it.
Did Sony say it's definitely coming this year?
Microsoft said it's coming this year and it wouldn't be a good look to say that then delay it a second time. Not a title this important. The date will be revealed at E3 so in a few weeks the narrative will be the complete opposite :francis:
Literally nobody on this forum gives a fukk about your “impressions” on anything. Foh
And yet everybody is here :ohhh:
what’s coming out for Xbox this year? (Serious question)
More than you can handle but I'll give you a big 3... Halo infinite, Forza horizon 5, Starfield (with multiplayer)
They will also begin using RDNA2 tech that the PS5 isn't capable of using. Dusk golem did say this would happen :manny:
Lol @ impressions like anyone could take dudes opinion on this seriously :mjlol:
Name one thing I said that wasn't true, I'll wait :popcorn:
It's coming out this year.
:laff:
Yes sir, I do indeed spit hot fire. :obama:
From your vagina

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft said it's coming this year and it wouldn't be a good look to say that then delay it a second time. Not a title this important. The date will be revealed at E3 so in a few weeks the narrative will be the complete opposite :francis:
Microsoft also said it was a Series X launch title last year.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Microsoft also said it was a Series X launch title last year.
And then it got delayed like MOST GAMES HAVE DUE TO COVID. Xbox has it on the box too so it wasn't like they didn't expect it you be ready by launch, shyt happens but they not gonna pull a Sony and just lie to keep you around. Halo is just one of 40 Xbox titles you'll have to deal with :ufdup:
We don't trust MS nor Caitdog
Where lying is mandatory :camby:
When’s scalebound dropping again?
Wouldn't it be funny if they released it next gen last guardian style
These dudes ain't had a game in so long they don't even remember how release dates work. :mjlol:
It's June and you don't have a release date, let me show you how it works...

Far Cry 6 Release Date Set With New Gameplay Reveal

See, Sony gamers literally lie to themselves too hold out hope :laff:

Dying Light 2 Release Date Set For December

But you know, maybe Sony is juggling so many games this year that they can't settle on a date until the last minute. Is this really how you wanna play reality bruh :hubie:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
And then it got delayed like MOST GAMES HAVE DUE TO COVID. Xbox has it on the box too so it wasn't like they didn't expect it you be ready by launch, shyt happens but they not gonna pull a Sony and just lie to keep you around. Halo is just one of 40 Xbox titles you'll have to deal with :ufdup:

Where lying is mandatory :camby:

Wouldn't it be funny if they released it next gen last guardian style

It's June and you don't have a release date, let me show you how it works...

Far Cry 6 Release Date Set With New Gameplay Reveal

See, Sony gamers literally lie to themselves too hold out hope :laff:

Dying Light 2 Release Date Set For December

But you know, maybe Sony is juggling so many games this year that they can't settle on a date until the last minute. Is this really how you wanna play reality bruh :hubie:
upload_2021-5-31_12-36-28.png