Horizon: Forbidden Fun gameplay likely to be delayed until 2022 (plus my impression of reveal)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People praising horizon haven’t played BOtW, and it’s very obvious

BoTW was probably my favorite game last gen. The last Horizon was an all around decent game, not a gamer changer in any way shape or form, I’m glad I played and finished it, it was a fun a new concept for a game.

This one looks to greatly improve upon the first one in every measure, like uncharted 2 did.

Plus, BoTW and Horizon really aren’t anything alike, they just came out at the same time so idiots online like you can’t help but try and compare them like your mismatch testicles

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
BOTW is regarded by many as the fukking greatest game in the modern era. But as a sony stan, its no surprise your gaming taste is shyt.
nikka I don’t care about what that shyt is regarded as I been playing Zelda since the fukkin NES. There’s nothing wrong with my gaming tastes u angry ass nikka. Lol. I stan no company I game on every platform.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I'm a couple hours into the 1st one and the combat feels ass to me honestly. I have the bow crosshair right on something and it will miss. Hopefully when I get some different weapons it will feel better but its meh for me so far.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
People praising horizon haven’t played BOtW, and it’s very obvious

Botw is a better game but they were both dope.

What you mean? Xbox got crazy exclusives starting this year going into next. PS5 got some exclusives coming this year with Horizon.

Get both systems call the shyt a day

Right. Dudes missing out on dope games to argue on behalf of billion dollar corporations :heh: