Horizon: Forbidden Fun gameplay likely to be delayed until 2022 (plus my impression of reveal)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's been pointed out by far too many in the know that it's basically June and if this game was really planned for this year then we would have gotten a release date during the reveal.

Again, put your fanboyism to the side and use logic. It's June, if it has any chance at September or October we would have a date by now. And while keeping you guys in the dark you can continue to act like this game from next year is a reason to get a PS5 this year. That's the okay going on, they will just blame the delay on covid even tho America is going maskless again as long as you gotta the shot (remember these details)

TBC... impressions in next post

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Impression

The graphics did not impress me honestly. What stuck out was her hair and I guess the robots. Fantastic graphics. The world itself wasn't really alive. When she went under water ppl acting like they never seen that before :wtf: And while it looked cool it's not like the game is based around water so it's really the annoying portion of a game when you gotta deal with water. But let me get to my gripe about it.

The gameplay looked bland as fukk and it's an improvement :snoop: Ol gal runs slow, reminded me of bleeding edge (speed only) and the combat. It's just a better looking tomb raider basically. And nobody seems to care that when you stun an enemy then you pull out the bow and arrow and it goes into slow motion which y'all ok with but when Ryse did that y'all screamed ohh hell naw :picard:

Face it, horizon is basically a bunch of QTE's without the prompts. :ohhh:

And her stealth skills are trash, whole damn head poking out of "medium grass" because the PS5 didn't have enough tflops to have tall grass, and nobody notices her other than in the beginning when she first encounters the robots. They was able to see her then, then proceeded to not see nothing :dame:
Then all you gotta do is wait for a robot to park right in front of you and you can walk up and basically hotwire the robocar. I wouldn't be surprised if this is just another scripted video because this dev only has the jankiest history with that sort of thing but I'm sure they can nail down the boring. Might be a few less robots running around in the final but do you really care anyway? Let's have an honest conversation about this, Killzone shadow fall looked great too, was the go to reason to buy a PS4 at one time or was it :jbhmm:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
man talks to himself

giphy-downsized-large.gif

get some help kid

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a very good chance this game doesn't drop this year. The fact there was no 2021 date says a lot. I guess they'll iron that out in the coming months but as of now you should basically NOT count on it coming in 2021.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In all seriousness, this "they didn't tell us a release date so it isn't coming out this year" makes so little fukking sense. :gucci:
Theres no Halo Infinite release date either but Caitdog n his cronies swear its comin 2021. A bit hypocritical if you think about it.