Hope none of yall use LastPass

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I mean really what major sites allow a physical key outside of maybe Google? Most sites you're lucky if you can get a text or email 2FA method.
surpsingly a good handful

dropbox
government sites
microsoft (i think they're opting out of that for their own passwordless method though)
docusign
godaddy
nintendo

are some of the ones i can think of off the top

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Some hacker has all the personal information LastPass had on you including your name and email account as well as an encrypted copy of your LastPass vault that has unencrypted data connected to it like all the web site URL address you have accounts for in the vault.

They can't get into your vault and get the passwords unless they brute force your master password successfully but they have far too much info on LastPass customers
See that last part. This is why yall should have long passwords the time to bruteforce it goes up exponentially with length.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
See that last part. This is why yall should have long passwords the time to bruteforce it goes up exponentially with length.
Well mine hasn’t been changed in a while so I changed it. I can just store the phrase I used on my phone somewhere anyway.

Unless you enter the damn thing everyday it will be hard to remember such a long password. Even using a phrase like I just did if you only need it once a month it will be murky.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Well mine hasn’t been changed in a while so I changed it. I can just store the phrase I used on my phone somewhere anyway.

Unless you enter the damn thing everyday it will be hard to remember such a long password. Even using a phrase like I just did if you only need it once a month it will be murky.
See this is where being a fan of hip hop helps.
Try using a memorable song lyric with a lot of slang in it. Guaranteed if you put 2 bars it will be atleast 18 characters long. Plus have words that arent in the dictionary

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is a good way to figure out how safe you are. I'd just type a password similar to yours in there.

Here is another

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
See this is where being a fan of hip hop helps.
Try using a memorable song lyric with a lot of slang in it. Guaranteed if you put 2 bars it will be atleast 18 characters long. Plus have words that arent in the dictionary
The time I was born was exactly 12:24AM on January 1st, 1924; It was a very sunny day! The day of the week was a Tuesday.

Ttiwbwe12:24AMoJ1S,T1924;Twavsd!TdotwwaT.

I mean that's not my password but that's the logic I followed. That allegedly would take centuries to brute force. It's 41 characters and has 5 special characters in it as well as some capital, lowercase, and numbers. It's easily reconstructable by you but the string of characters it forms looks like gibberish. Such a note could be stored on your iPhone and encrypted there locked by FaceID.

I guess for a hip hop flavor
Regardless of rain or snow, sleet or hail I kick street tales, choking nikkas like I'm Sprewell.
Roros,sohIkst,cnlIS.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
sort of on topic but you'd be surprised how many billion dollar companies use the most simple passwords to this day
just incredibly stupid
honestly they might as well hire a password manager or something within these companies since the hack loses could amount to hundreds of millions

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
sort of on topic but you'd be surprised how many billion dollar companies use the most simple passwords to this day
just incredibly stupid
honestly they might as well hire a password manager or something within these companies since the hack loses could amount to hundreds of millions
most are still working off logic from the 80's and before...and others are just lazy or think they're untouchable

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It is also worth noting if you've had your Last Pass account earlier than 2018 you should go into account settings, advanced settings, and change the password iterations from 5000 to 100100. On newer accounts that was changed but on some older accounts it wasn't.