Hop on the Bullet(s) Train to the Lottery! Official Washington Wizards 2023-26 Rebuild Thread 🧙🏾

WHERE DO THE BULLETS FINISH?

• Total voters

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
At least we didn't get Pistoned. Even if we did, though, I wouldn't feel too bad. Now that we've got grownups in charge, I'm actually confident they'll make the right decision regardless.

(And better them than me, 'cause I don't know nothing about nunna these dudes... :guilty:)

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Yeah I'm confident they won't fukk up. And now more so that they'll actually have the optionality to pick whomever they want. They also don't really follow convention like that so It also won't be a pick because ownership thinks they'll sell tickets. Already based off the athletic interview he was of the opinion that there's a lot of good players out there. Now he gets to pick who he wants among all of them except one. I think this was a very good outcome for us.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I wouldn't be opposed to Matas. He does seem to be legit 6 10 or 6 11 and versatile. He had that smoke for Risacher so I'd love to see it. Also hitting that Buzzer against Brandon Miller. He seems longer than Miller by the way. Both he and Bilal do. Following that OKC model of people who can play make, be off and on the ball and defend ( SGA, Jalen, Giddey) while having size and length. I can see us running Bilal, Deni and Matas just like that. His upside is huge.

he can possibly defend, play make, make shots and create while having elite length. So it goes into that prototype while being an easy going person. I watched a lot of the G league behind the scene stuff of ignite and he, Ron Holland and Dink were very chill. As a prospect I actually probably rate him higher than Brandon Miller and anyone in the top five last year.