Hop on the Bullet(s) Train to the Lottery! Official Washington Wizards 2023-26 Rebuild Thread 🧙🏾

WHERE DO THE BULLETS FINISH?

• Total voters

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

I was tripping but not really. Wemby ofcourse not. But Scoot, Amen, Ausar, Anthony Black. I think he's definitely in the mix. And he's much younger than Brandon Miller when Miller got drafted and hang with him last All star break and hit that game winner over him. He has his warts but I wouldn't be surprised to see him be better than those guys in two years.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Bilal
Deni
Sarr
Robinson

:banderas:

defensively sounds like a dream. But the spacing :russ: Second unit got all the spacers. Poole, Kispert, PBJ, Tristan.

It'd be so much fun if they go slashers vs spacers in practice.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Trade don't feel right..lol

Like they know something the Wizards don't.. lol

Anyway, Jury is out on Skinny 7ft players. Hope they landed on the right side with this one

where is the range on that frp? Im also curious what we do with Brogdon gonna look up his contract. But love him but won't be mad if we move him. But he's a starter

Daps
Reppin
Wizards - Redskins - VCU BBall - FSU Football
Yea the thing about Deni is we waited for him to develop and finally saw it happen..then they trade him lol. But I’m hype that the Hawks let us get Sarr and I love Bub + what I’ve seen so far on Ky’Shawn. First true rebuild of my 20+ years of fan ship I’m cool with it. Hopefully our development team can get the young squad on the Magic, Thunder trajectory and not the Pistons trajectory lol

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yea the thing about Deni is we waited for him to develop and finally saw it happen..then they trade him lol. But I’m hype that the Hawks let us get Sarr and I love Bub + what I’ve seen so far on Ky’Shawn. First true rebuild of my 20+ years of fan ship I’m cool with it. Hopefully our development team can get the young squad on the Magic, Thunder trajectory and not the Pistons trajectory lol

Right..

Didnt he hit 40 one game?

Im telling yall, we probably got fleeced. Lol

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Two words Alexandre SARR

:mjlol: From October last year

I'm Ok with it knowing its gonna be a process if i'm being honest, he and Bilal have a lot of work to do. Right now they are one way players and very rough with very little volume offensively.

Been watching the france run up to the olympics game and the last game against canada they were sagging off Bilal at the three point line. Turiaf says the coach got on Bilal to punish that. But he hasn't and I don't know if it's a thing but he hasn't been starting lately. Also they were doing what I've been saying happens to Bilal. He'll guard the top scorer ( in this case SGA and Patty Mills at point of attack) They will if he's too much screen him off and go to work against the new switch. Then get back on defense and fake defend Bilal who's standing on the corner doing nothing but sometimes lifting a little bit to maybe recieve open passes. But swings are never made to him. He and Fournier had miscommunications where Fournier would pass to the corner as a bail out while Bilal has lifted.

Teams end up playing against four players on offense and resting their main scorer on him. Throw Sarr in there and now we got two guys on offense moving the ball but not attacking or taking a high volume. The positive note is a lot of times Bilal coincided with a strong defensive push, semi forced turnovers, triggers.

It's gonna be an interesting Journey. I have to remind myself how its only the beginning and necessary to start from the ground up. Sarr just turned 19 in April. Bub just turned 19. Bilal is still 19 turning 20 in four days.. Kyshawn actually the oldest. Already they have shown signs they can be world class on defense and show that theya re good ball movers. Sarr btw outside of his shot, blocked a lot of shots at a high rate, deterrred others, presence was disruptive, rebounded at a decent rate, passed well.

With a group of coaches whose primary strength is development, and a group of intelligent guys who are workers with athleticism and youth. I'm curious to see how this turns out. I also take the approach they have to building an organisation the same type of approach that should be had when it comes to self improvement.