"Honey Is Not Food For Human Consumption" - Old Herbal Nikka

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yh I hear what he is saying but il take bee vomit over beetle shyt and other things being snuck into foods.

Even if it is vomit it still has great health benefits when pure

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Meanwhile none of these types live longer or look younger than anyone else. :comeon:
Longevity seems like its mostly genetic.

You interview 10 different 100 year olds on their diets and you will get 10 different diets. Some ate meat, some were vegetarians. some were smoking and drinking. Then you turn around and see lifelong fitness gurus like Richard Simmons dying at 76 or Jean Mayer a famous Nutritionist dying at 72. I got an 80 year uncle smokes everyday since vietnam that outlived Them. *outliving

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with alot of what dude be claiming,and this is comming from a former strict vegan,but some of the replies in here are hilarious.
This guy is 77 and I guarantee he is healthier and in better shape than some of the slobs on this board who are in all kinds of crazy frozen pizza/cheeseburger/whole dinner plate with not 1 green item threads professing they love for eating fukkery.

That said,his diet and lifestyle will NOT allow you to keep high quality muscle packed on,you will instead be slim and toned,and the way these broads are built nowadays,you will get rag dolled by ya spouse.
Why did you stop being a strict vegan?

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why did you stop being a strict vegan?
I started doing it at 17,but I also started working out at the same time.
I found after about 5 years I couldn't put on as much muscle as I wanted,no matter how many beans I ate.
So I put fish back into the diet and my physique took off.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I started doing it at 17,but I also started working out at the same time.
I found after about 5 years I couldn't put on as much muscle as I wanted,no matter how many beans I ate.
So I put fish back into the diet and my physique took off.
So you're pescatarian now? Cool. What made you want to go vegan in the first place seemed so young.