STtEa6.gif

Put some of that pork n bean juice on it :ohlawd:

Them damn barbecued hens on a branch :martin:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Oh that's Aris Latham. Dude is not only "vegan" (he wouldn't use that term) but he's raw vegan meaning he doesn't cook his vegetables. Just eat them raw.

Also dude claims not to drink straight water but rather he get's his water from fruits and veggies.
If he actually knew about health he would know being a raw vegan isn't good for human consumption. Herbivore animals have 2 stomachs specifically made for digesting raw veggies and their teeth are made for it as well.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Honey is great. It's been used for thousands of years and I love it in my tea or when I make sauces. Humans eat whatever tastes good to them or brings them nutrition and that's a personal decision.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Raw honey is better. A lot of processed honey products have added sugar and remove most of the nutritional benefits by boiling to remove bacteria.

I buy raw honey from the farmer’s market and use it in my green tea and some baked goods. But by and large I try to use it sparingly.

I use coconut sugar when I want sweet taste.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't agree with alot of what dude be claiming,and this is comming from a former strict vegan,but some of the replies in here are hilarious.
This guy is 77 and I guarantee he is healthier and in better shape than some of the slobs on this board who are in all kinds of crazy frozen pizza/cheeseburger/whole dinner plate with not 1 green item threads professing they love for eating fukkery.

That said,his diet and lifestyle will NOT allow you to keep high quality muscle packed on,you will instead be slim and toned,and the way these broads are built nowadays,you will get rag dolled by ya spouse.