Honest question: Why do black women...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
There are literally female authors writing articles about what men think in every one of those white girl magazines (Seventeen, Elle, the like). Another nonsense thread based on T/S's lack of viewpoint.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
135647934.JPG

:lolbron: cliffs on this book: be submissive to your man, smile, be pleasant; and leave all that attitude and bullshyt that you do to black men at the door

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
he's not an idiot. the way black women sometimes put their faith in things like that would make you think they were the only ones with access to that material, even though they aren't. so i understand the question or the reason behind it and why he'd think that way...

Black women are the ONLY ones who do that?

Come on breh, it's like y'all nikkas go out of your way to just speak negative on black women. Y'all super c00ning

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Black women are the ONLY ones who do that?

Come on breh, it's like y'all nikkas go out of your way to just speak negative on black women. Y'all super c00ning

you idiot, i didn't say black women are the only ones who do that. all i said was they way they put faith in it you would think they were the only ones who do that, not that they were. read my first comment and you can clearly see what my opinion is on the matter...

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's all I'm saying. I said nothing about any other race of women....I'm dating a black chick right now.

I could ask her, but I wanted to get a broader response.

And CrimsonTider suggesting they read it for entertainment is laughable.

Who essentially read a "self help" book of sorts for entertainment?

You want to get a broader response but isn't this a male dominated forum? How many black women do you think are up here? Doubt if there's enough to give you that broader response. Go to LSA and make a thread asking and then you'll get plenty of responses from these black women you're referring to.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you idiot, i didn't say black women are the only ones who do that. all i said was they way they put faith in it you would think the were the only ones who do that, not that they were. read my first comment and you can clearly see what my opinion is on the matter...

That's what I'm commenting on you idiot. Do you really think black women are the only ones who put their faith in what these authors say?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
That's what I'm commenting on you idiot. Do you really think black women are the only ones who put their faith in what these authors say?

no i don't think that. i know they don't, that's why you should read my first comment. you can clearly tell what i think by that comment. i said it's not hard to imagine why he may have thought the way he did. idiot...