Honest question: Why do black women...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
more than any other race of woman I've noticed, look at/listen to/read these authors who are always giving some sort of "advice" about men. It's usually a male author or speaker who is exposing male "secrets" to women and how to get a good man.

I just see it all the time on twitter, chicks quoting these dudes all the time stuff like, "A man will show you the truth and tell you a lie. Believe more of what you see, less of what you hear." How is that stuff NOT basic knowledge?

Its obviously a very profitable avenue since Steve Harvey jumped in it with his "Think Like a Man" book. It makes sense, "ladies, :krs: I'm gonna tell you ALLLL the secrets about men...gather around!"

Personally, I think it's rather annoying and it poisons their mind to view every man in the same light....if you dont have the common sense to spot a good man then no book is gonna help you. :yeshrug:

Black women on here, please tell me your take. I'm serious here...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

You're probably one of those people that think black women are by far the largest abusers of the welfare system too huh?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Another one of "these" threads, with the same stupid tired premise, from the usual c00n suspects.

Carry on.

I said nothing degrading about black women....I'm just asking a question.

How else would you have liked for me to word the question when literally all these authors are black dudes and the 99% of their audience is black women?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

How else would you have liked for me to word the question when literally all these authors are black dudes and the 99% of their audience is black women?

You seem like a person who I could kill with 8 inches of dental floss. What kind of a gay question is this? Are you a male of any kind? Why are you worried about what books females are reading?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
All the Rules: Time-tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider
Mars and Venus on a Date: A Guide for Navigating the 5 Stages of Dating to Create a Loving and Lasting Relationship by John Gray
Why Men Love bytches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship by Sherry Argov
Find a Husband After 35 Using What I Learned at Harvard Business School by Rachel Greenwald...

I could go on to list more books about dating that have been written and cater to white women. My white friend has a few dating books she lives by!
Clearly your circle is very small.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

what evidence do u have that mostly black woman read them?

twitter? :childplease:

facebook? :shaq2:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
All the Rules: Time-tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider
Mars and Venus on a Date: A Guide for Navigating the 5 Stages of Dating to Create a Loving and Lasting Relationship by John Gray
Why Men Love bytches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship by Sherry Argov
Find a Husband After 35 Using What I Learned at Harvard Business School by Rachel Greenwald...

I could go on to list more books about dating that have been written and cater to white women. My white friend has a few dating books she lives by!
Clearly your circle is very small.

T/S is a known c00n and c00n supporter. Don't even waste anytime on this idiot.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How in the hell do you know black women do that more than any other race of woman? You got proof?

FYI, I don't read that mess and I don't know any black women who do.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I think most people would be surprised is TS even knew of any black women rather than just observe certain ones from afar, hence this thread.

:yeshrug: i dunno

all i know is all women of all races tend to do the same shyt. just people are around a certain race more so they think its more prevelant with them.

ask an asian dude and he'll say the same shyt about asian women.