Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
and look at the pic they post looks like some mix family :mjpls:
lead.jpg

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't send your kids to shyt schools OR work to improve your local school system.

I personally am skeptical of parents who think they can "do it all" especially with regards to something as vital as education.

And miss me with these one-off articles that get quoted about a successful home-school student. Theres a reason they're so few and far in-between.

Looking around even this board, a great deal of people on here, including maybe me, would have been immensely F*CKED in life had our/my parents gone the homeschool route.
This applies to most people who went to public schools. There are always good cases and bad cases. It doesn't take a whole lot to be a "qualified" teacher.

At least with home school you don't have to worry about all the other extra bullshyt that comes with being around other people's bad ass kids (bullying, peer pressure, racist teachers, etc.).

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
My sister quit her 120k+ job to start teaching her kids. Her husband makes about the same amount, so I guess they're ok. I know that drop in income must have been :whew: tho.

I think homeschooling should be considered more in areas where the public schools are terrible.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
LOL at people saying parents can't be good teachers

Most teachers are normal people like me and you who did degrees then did the teacher training

ANYONE can become a teacher these days (hence why education is in a state these days).

Look at all these 24 year old women fukking their students. These women don't have advanced degrees!! They're normal college educated who did the teacher training.

If a 22 year old white woman can be a teacher in a school then why can't the kids own college educated parents.

If they have college degrees and do the teacher training they are just as qualified as these Thot teachers

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Don't see the point.

On average, home schooled black kids perform equal to white kids on standardized tests. Can't say the same for black kids who attend public schools or lower tier private schools.

That doesn't mean every home schooled black kid will turn out to be a genius, or that every black kid educated in a classroom will struggle. It just means that most black kids in the latter camp don't stand a chance of reaching their full potential.

Homeschooling only requires about 4 hours per day. A motivated parent can find the time to home school their kids.

Of course, I don't expect nikkas to understand the point. nikkas are slave-like in their thinking and will denounce it before even exploring it as an option.

Edit: I called that poster a 'nikka' in error. He isn't black, but my comment applies to some other posters here. SMH @ you nikkas.

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm getting serious with a girl (potential wife) I will ask about this. If she insists on sending our future kids to public school then I have to dump her (dead serious). I've been through the public school system. No fukking way am I sending my child through that. I've learned more from the internet than I've learned from the classrooms.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
On average, home schooled black kids perform equal to white kids on standardized tests. Can't say the same for black kids who attend public schools or lower tier private schools.

That doesn't mean every home schooled black kid will turn out to be a genius, or that every black kid educated in a classroom will struggle. It just means that most black kids in the latter camp don't stand a chance of reaching their full potential.

Homeschooling only requires about 4 hours per day. A motivated parent can find the time to home school their kids.

Of course, I don't expect nikkas to understand the point. nikkas are slave-like in their thinking and will denounce it before even exploring it as an option.

Edit: I called that poster a 'nikka' in error. He isn't black, but my comment applies to some other posters here. SMH @ you nikkas.
I know 1 teacher vs 1 Pupil is going to be more effective than 1 teacher vs 20 pupils

But the parent is suppose to be reinforcing stuff learn from school at home anyway.

And kids needs to be social and see how other kids do things right and wrong. plus we don't need anymore socially awkward introverts