HOMEOWNERS get in here an save $$$$. Ask a plumbing/hvac tech anything...

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I've learned a lot from you cats over the years. I looked up the other day and realized it's been 10 years I been riding with my coli Fam. I'm thinking :jbhmm: how can I give back.

Before any of y'all call a big company, let me help u:jawalrus:
It's better to know WHAT TO SAY and WHAT NOT TO SAY because I know for a fact we listen to what u don't know before giving u a $$$ quote.
Hell I might even be able to tell u how to fix whatever it is YOURSELF!

Furnace not producing heat? Fukk wit me
Air conditioner making a crazy noise? Fukk wit me
Low water pressure? FUKK WIT ME

:blessed:Let's keep the money in our pockets famo

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I got an old ac/furnace that is leaking water do I really have to pay 6G's for a new one?:mjcry:Tryna flip this house with the minimum investment

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I got an old ac/furnace that is leaking water do I really have to pay 6G's for a new one?:mjcry:Tryna flip this house with the minimum investment

I have added a second furnace to a house and it cost me less than 3K I believe. It might have been less than 2K. but then again this was about 5 years ago so I don't exactly remember.

I also added central AC to a crib and that ran me about $3500.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I've learned a lot from you cats over the years. I looked up the other day and realized it's been 10 years I been riding with my coli Fam. I'm thinking :jbhmm: how can I give back.

Before any of y'all call a big company, let me help u:jawalrus:
It's better to know WHAT TO SAY and WHAT NOT TO SAY because I know for a fact we listen to what u don't know before giving u a $$$ quote.
Hell I might even be able to tell u how to fix whatever it is YOURSELF!

Furnace not producing heat? Fukk wit me
Air conditioner making a crazy noise? Fukk wit me
Low water pressure? FUKK WIT ME

:blessed:Let's keep the money in our pockets famo

dap and rep

thanks big homie

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
whats your opinion on tankless hw heaters op?
worth the investment?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No bro it's probably just the condensation drain that's clogged. That's the white 3/4" pipe that usually goes to the floor drain near by. If that's not clogged make sure the air filter has been changed. It's normal for water to drip out the drain when the air is on tho.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
whats your opinion on tankless hw heaters op?
worth the investment?
Well put it this way, tankless can save space and give u "endless" hot water. I personally think they have a few more years before they are "better" than conventional whs. The up front cost is usually 2200-3500 installed. If u have the right size gas pipe existing 3/4" usually and a floor drain near by it will work.
Depends on the size of your family. If u have a 40 gal existing just upgrade to a 50 gal

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Well put it this way, tankless can save space and give u "endless" hot water. I personally think they have a few more years before they are "better" than conventional whs. The up front cost is usually 2200-3500 installed. If u have the right size gas pipe existing 3/4" usually and a floor drain near by it will work.
Depends on the size of your family. If u have a 40 gal existing just upgrade to a 50 gal

thanks for responding
:salute:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Yo so the toilet in my wife's bathroom doesn't flush that well, like there isn't enough pressure. It takes like 2 or 3 flushes to make her big nasty shyts go down. Anything that can be done to fix this? I'll hang up and listen.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yo so the toilet in my wife's bathroom doesn't flush that well, like there isn't enough pressure. It takes like 2 or 3 flushes to make her big nasty shyts go down. Anything that can be done to fix this? I'll hang up and listen.
Buy a toilet auger from Home Depot. Don't get the cheap one. Get the RED 6' auger. When u use it make sure the bottom "j" part is well into the bottom of the toilet or ull scratch the bottom of the porcelain. An auger can save u tons in the future. Every homeowner should have one. 100 x better than a plunger