Reppin
houston
Erin.jpg

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Exactly... except the ladies are non-celebrities...

imo those two look better without make up...
Why even call them homely and post them in this thread tho? Homely is nothing people would be happy to call themselves. I've never heard it used positively. Unless Im reading this thread all wrong. Let me go have a cup of tea and come back. Maybe Im missing the whole point of this thread...

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Why even call them homely and post them in this thread tho? Homely is nothing people would be happy to call themselves. I've never heard it used positively. Unless Im reading this thread all wrong. Let me go have a cup of tea and come back. Maybe Im missing the whole point of this thread...

I just got tired of seeing the same women/type of women being posted in appreciation threads... So I started posting women that were attractive to me....

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I just got tired of seeing the same women/type of women being posted in appreciation threads... So I started posting women that were attractive to me....
I saw your old thread. Ima hop off and let you go about redefining "homely." But if they were attractive to you, homely might not have been the word you were looking for. When used to describe a person it means "UNattractive." #FoodForThought

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I saw your old thread. Ima hop off and let you go about redefining "homely." But if they were attractive to you, homely might not have been the word you were looking for. When used to describe a person it means "UNattractive." #FoodForThought

or Plain...