Homely Women

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:what:
White women= cave bytches.

You'll never see me disrespect the black woman.

And you're about to sit here and tell me that you've never heard white women be referred to as cave bytches? :dahell:

Will you shut up :bryan:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I started from page 1. I didn't get 5 pages in before I saw her. Im wondering if someone dislikes these girls in real life or what. I could see her pissing someone off enough to be posted. But she isn't the "homeliest" of the group of people she hangs with.

:gladbron:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
myabrown.jpg

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it seems like y'all consider a woman not wearing makeup and provocative clothing homely but if she was she would be.......:demonic:

I'm need y'all grown ass men to make up your mind.
no need to make up our minds. this thread seems to be about appreciating 'homely women'
plus why would we have to choose between one extreme or the other?
also, different men have different preferences so some dudes like the IG make up skin tight provocative clothing and others like a more conservative look. maybe the ones who find the former demonic prefer the latter and the ones who want the former find the conservativly dressed chick unappealing. no need to make up our minds, maybe women should just be whatever they want to be based on their values. maybe women should accept they just won't be everyone's ideal.