Homely Women

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
They do. Why you afraid of having a pic of yourself on here? Just have one pic and stop agreeing with CAC posters on here.

Over the last 1.5 years, I've stated plenty of times why I won't post my picture on here. This is an anonymous message board. I don't want my name or face associated with the coli in any way (no offense to the coli...I love you). I am a phd student and I teach undergraduates at a very good university. I am a published academic researcher and hopefully over my career will become a public figure. If this were a professional board and not as vulgar (I am not anonymous in the HuffPo comment section), I would have no issue posting my picture; however, when push comes to shove, I don't want anyone here to know who I am (now or in the future).

This is a very small world. One guy on here stated in a thread that his brother is a graduate student at a university that I'm familiar with. He didn't give names or a description, but from that alone, I was able to pm him the name of his brother and some of his other relatives (I am fb friends with the guy's brother). I was even able to look at the coli member's college graduate album. Of course I won't do anything with that information, but you guys get off on trying to blur the lines between this forum and real life. Also, many of you...including you...don't even like me. Why in the world would I open myself up to potentially having all my personal information exposed and being connected to my real name when people google me?

Yall have posted obscene things on people's real life twitters, under professionally written articles about the Nigerian, have posted people's home addresses, and even called people's places of employment. Yall are not about to try to ruin my life and professional career. I will remain anonymous.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
She is a graduate student

6a00d8341cc28253ef011168fb05d0970c-pi

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Over the last 1.5 years, I've stated plenty of times why I won't post my picture on here. This is an anonymous message board. I don't want my name or face associated with the coli in any way (no offense to the coli...I love you). I am a phd student and I teach undergraduates at a very good university. I am a published academic researcher and hopefully over my career will become a public figure. If this were a professional board and not as vulgar (I am not anonymous in the HuffPo comment section), I would have no issue posting my picture; however, when push comes to shove, I don't want anyone here to know who I am (now or in the future).

This is a very small world. One guy on here stated in a thread that his brother is a graduate student at a university that I'm familiar with. He didn't give names or a description, but from that alone, I was able to pm him the name of his brother and some of his other relatives (I was fb friends with the guy's brother). I was even able to look at the coli member's college graduate album. Of course I won't do anything with that information, but you guys get off on trying to blur the lines between this forum and real life. Also, many of you...including you...don't even like me. Why in the world would I open myself up to potentially having all my personal information exposed and being connected to my real name when people google me?

Yall have posted obscene things on people's real life twitters, under professionally written articles about the Nigerian, have posted people's home addresses, and even called people's places of employment. Yall are not about to try to ruin my life and professional career. I will remain anonymous.

I don't hate you (that much), but you are overly emotional-even for a lady. You almost made it in, at this point, only a sextape can take down your career. A pic isn't gonna do that much. SMH @ schooling taking away your humanity.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I don't hate you (that much), but you are overly emotional-even for a lady. You almost made it in, at this point, only a sextape can take down your career. A pic isn't gonna do that much. SMH @ schooling taking away your humanity.

It's not about one picture. It's about me having the freedom to post what I want (vulgar language, and etc) about any topic I want (including sex) without someone being able to google search it. People get fired over facebook posts and twitters. I have thousands of post on this board and I want to keep them here.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It's not about one picture. It's about me having the freedom to post what I want (vulgar language, and etc) about any topic I want (including sex) without someone being able to google search it. People get fired over facebook posts and twitters. I have thousands of post of this board and I want to keep them here.

You letting these schools and employers having too much control over you. shyt is direct violation of your first amendment rights IMO.

might as well drop the pic via PM. i ain't gonna snitch.

I love nerdy homely women that are humble. In this day and age, it seems like every chick is partying, taking 309575 pics of doing bullshyt, and getting simped on.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You letting these schools and employers having too much control over you. shyt is direct violation of your first amendment rights IMO.

might as well drop the pic via PM. i ain't gonna snitch.

If were coli friends I would (like I've done with a few people), but I don't trust you or anyone else who I know doesn't like me.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If were coli friends I would (like I've done with a few people), but I don't trust you or anyone else who I know doesn't like me.

LOL you call yourself a homely woman, but hate me of all people? :skip: Just a few disagreements, and you think that I am the KKK. lol

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rather have a chicks that reads, work moderately, and volunteer every day.
I read, work moderately and volunteer and I'm not homely. Also if you know someone that volunteers everyday you should praise them, because I know of no one that volunteers everyday.

You want to argue my nikka and that's cool, but you're talking to the wrong person as I can't be bothered with arguing with anyone, especially some Internet nikka.

Thanks for your input though.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
LOL you call yourself a homely woman, but hate me of all people? :skip: Just a few disagreements, and you think that I am the KKK. lol

I didn't call myself homely. I said think I'm attractive. Please quote me calling myself homely.