NULL
05000aef-257e-43d3-963b-88383481f823-sillybandz.jpg

1182.gif
........Camera caught her a lil off guard, but she aight

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't claim anything. According to posts I've seen on the coli, to some I would be ugly, so some I would be average, and to some I would be a gawdess (I'm sure it's the same way in the real world). Do I think I'm attractive? Yes and at least two men agree with me (my daddy and my man). That is all I'm willing to claim.

LOL @ your daddy and your man. That is biased as shyt. Might as well drop a pic of yourself in a board full of strangers and let them give their unbiased opinion. Its only right.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The women aren't really homely. Some are, but most are just average. Most of them are in pics doing day to day things like school/work, if they had were "going out" and had that type of makeup and attire on, most of you would probably change your tune.

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
The women aren't really homely. Some are, but most are just average. Most of them are in pics doing day to day things like school/work, if they had were "going out" and had that type of makeup and attire on, most of you would probably change your tune.

These guys don't get laid so their only standard of hot is whatever face has been painted on in the dim clubs or photoshopped in magazines.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston

I doubt they would wear some of the dresses I've seen uncouth women wear....

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
LOL @ your daddy and your man. That is biased as shyt. Might as well drop a pic of yourself in a board full of strangers and let them give their unbiased opinion. Its only right.

The point of me using them as an example is because imo, those are the only opinions that matter to me. Of course their opinion biased (my dad raised me and my man chose me), but who else matters? As long as my man is attracted to me, why do the opinions of other men, such as coli men, matter at all? Serious question.

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
The point of me using them as an example is because imo, those are the only opinions that matter to me. Of course their biased, but who else matters? As long as my man is attracted to me, why do the opinions of other men, such as coli men, matter at all? Serious question.

Last opinion you want are some Coli dudes, especially if you're a black woman, they're out to just shyt on you in numerous ways. Then cry about how black women hate them. shyts depressing.