HOMELAND - SEASON 3 EPISODE 1 IS OUT BREHS

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
True true @obarth. I am not going to watch because ol'girl is going to be doing too much of this

and this

and this

In every episode, don't even let me get be started on the teenage daughter either.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
nikkas really complaining about Brody's family being a big part of the show:snoop: The nikka was tortured and converted into a terrorist and sent back to re-acclimate to society and commit the worst terror attack since 9/11. Y'all don't think his interactions with the family he's lost so much time with could be slightly important to his development as a character? This isn't all directed at you my dude, but I'm just getting tired of nikkas picking and choosing when they want to be analytical and bringing pointless arguments to the table.

Brody's interaction with his family was never the problem. His wife & daughter having major storylines that don't involve Brody in the 2nd and now the 3rd season is the problem. Give them screen time, sure, but don't waste 15 fukking minutes on them every episode. Nobody wants to watch that and Ganza keeps pushing the subject :why:

Everything else about the show is piff. But fukk, I stopped watching Boardwalk Empire because of Margaret Schroder annoying ass, I don't want to stop watching Homeland because of Dana.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brody's interaction with his family was never the problem. His wife & daughter having major storylines that don't involve Brody in the 2nd and 3rd season is the problem. Give them screen time, sure but don't waste 15 fukking minutes on them every episode. Nobody wants to watch that and Ganza keeps pushing the subject :why:

Everything else about the show is piff. But fukk, I stopped watching Boardwalk Empire because of Margaret Schroder annoying ass, I don't want to stop watching Homeland because of Dana.

That bytch has X-PAC heat :dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
for some reason im not real excited for this season..its also getting lukewarm reviews. plus since its on showtime its guaranteed to turn :flabbnysick: while they over milk it

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
am I the only one that likes the show but is starting to hate it due to everyone and their grandmother overrating it to high heaven :why:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The pacemaker shyt is actually possible in real life. The magnet shyt....let's say probably not. fukk it, let's say definitely not.

The main difference is, and this isn't even my opinion because I liked season 2....but the main difference between the realism of "Homeland" and "BB", is "Homeland" season 1 is let's say 95% realistic. "BB" wasn't realistic right out of the gate. The premise was never meant to be :ohhh: "so this is a in-depth look at the drug trade", on some "Wire" shyt. A school teacher becomes a meth kingpin. A school teacher punks a drug lord out of $50,000 with fulminated mercury. That shyt was either :what: or you were on board. "Homeland" is a different show in season 2. Factually, it is. I told cats before, season 1 is based on an Israeli show called "Hatufim" written by Gideon Raff. Season 2 was written by guys that used to write for "24".

And yeah they were supposed to kill Aaron Paul in season 1. The main difference is Aaron Paul has never publicly said "the execs keeping my character alive is compromising the quality of the show". Damien Lewis did say that.

Regardless, I liked season 2, and am looking forward to season 3. But given Showtime's treatment of "Dexter", I'm leery as hell they're gonna run this into the ground 3-4 seasons from now.

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The pacemaker shyt is actually possible in real life. The magnet shyt....let's say probably not. fukk it, let's say definitely not.

The main difference is, and this isn't even my opinion because I liked season 2....but the main difference between the realism of "Homeland" and "BB", is "Homeland" season 1 is let's say 95% realistic. "BB" wasn't realistic right out of the gate. The premise was never meant to be :ohhh: "so this is a in-depth look at the drug trade", on some "Wire" shyt. A school teacher becomes a meth kingpin. A school teacher punks a drug lord out of $50,000 with fulminated mercury. That shyt was either :what: or you were on board. "Homeland" is a different show in season 2. Factually, it is. I told cats before, season 1 is based on an Israeli show called "Hatufim" written by Gideon Raff. Season 2 was written by guys that used to write for "24".

And yeah they were supposed to kill Aaron Paul in season 1. The main difference is Aaron Paul has never publicly said "the execs keeping my character alive is compromising the quality of the show". Damien Lewis did say that.

Regardless, I liked season 2, and am looking forward to season 3. But given Showtime's treatment of "Dexter", I'm leery as hell they're gonna run this into the ground 3-4 seasons from now.

Fred.
Brehs, trust me when I say this: I do not stan shows. If Homeland is trash I will be the first to say so. I just have not seen evidence of that being the case. I have ridiculous standards for everything. I'm not caping for Homeland; same time, I haven't seen anything that would raise a red flag for me. Maybe that will happen this season, but I'm gonna wait for that to happen instead of nitpicking miniscule shyt that doesn't have a true impact on the overall show.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
40 mins in and carrie always getting smutted :banderas:

her t*ts looked good, the episode was mostly trash, minus the kid getting killed

they should've made brody the absolute central character and slowed it down, but that wasn't going to happen so :yeshrug: