HOMELAND - SEASON 3 EPISODE 1 IS OUT BREHS

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But what about what dude said about Ray Donavon breh, I know you watch it.

Nah I haven't started it yet actually. I'm leery about watching shows in their first season. Too much shyt gets cancelled nowadays.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Nah I haven't started it yet actually. I'm leery about watching shows in their first season. Too much shyt gets cancelled nowadays.

Fred.

IT'S GOOD MY nikka...NOT ON BREAKING BAD LEVEL OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...BUT JON VOIGHT ALONE MAKES THE SHOW WORTH THE WATCH

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Brody should have died, brehs.

Also, this shyt is hilarious and he brings up some good points as to why people hated season two so much

My nikka this is why I am not fukking with Homeland anymore. Like you can off a major nikka like that and not have any consequences? Like the whole fukken country would be in mourning and shyt.
The fact that ol'boy was suppose to die, tells me they making up shyt as they go along.
This show is a slow version of 24, slower but same level of fukkkery.

I am still reading my nikka @obarth reviews though. :lolbron:

I

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka this is why I am not fukking with Homeland anymore. Like you can off a major nikka like that and not have any consequences? Like the whole fukken country would be in mourning and shyt.
The fact that ol'boy was suppose to die, tells me they making up shyt as they go along.

I

i think that's showtime's strategy for all their shows

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

I
'preciate it bro. You know those Breaking Bad nikkas were gonna off Jesse first couple seasons, right?:mjpls:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yea I enjoyed Ray for what it is. Don't expect anything like BB or even BE. It goes for the shock factor a lot verses actual writing. You'll be like 'Oh shyt, What The fukk?!' @ most of their major events.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, I can understand a little nitpicking with season 2 but focusing so much about realism would kill the enjoyment of almost every show.

Just watched the episode. It was a good premiere but I'm pissed the writers are still gonna push the Dana/Brody's family storyline. Wrap that shyt up already, the vast majority of the audience doesn't care about them and they keep giving them important screen time. You telling they can adapt and keep Brody alive but they can't change shyt up and throw his boring ass family to the bushes? :camby:

Quinn :wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Brody should have died, brehs.

Also, this shyt is hilarious and he brings up some good points as to why people hated season two so much

I'll never get those 3 minutes 45 seconds of my life back, ever. And now people "hated" season two?:pachaha: That's weird cause I could have sworn the second season is rated higher than the first on metacritic. I was waiting for that fat fukk to complain about Skype like nikkas were doing last season. It blows my mind how people who don't have an analytical bone in their body are always the ones who want to analyze shyt. Every "criticism" this dude pulled out of his ass was explained on the damn show:snoop: Honestly, though, shyt like this is a product of something bigger that I won't get into right now, but is becoming more and more apparent.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never get those 3 minutes 45 seconds of my life back, ever. And now people "hated" season two?:pachaha: That's weird cause I could have sworn the second season is rated higher than the first on metacritic. I was waiting for that fat fukk to complain about Skype like nikkas were doing last season. It blows my mind how people who don't have an analytical bone in their body are always the ones who want to analyze shyt. Every "criticism" this dude pulled out of his ass was explained on the damn show:snoop: Honestly, though, shyt like this is a product of something bigger that I won't get into right now, but is becoming more and more apparent.

Yes, season two was very divisive. That metacritic rating of season two is based off of a couple of episodes, yet the reviews for episodes that aired after series highlight, "Q&A" got exponentially worse. The shyt he's been complaining about has been explained, but it still doesn't change the fact that the writers are trying their damnedest to make Brody and his family seem useful by putting him and his family in storylines that either don't make any sense, or they're just poorly executed. We've gotten goofy Kim Bauer-esque subplots that nobody cares about, and a forced romance between two misunderstood lovers that no longer works. It is not as bad as dude says it is, its actually pretty decent. But it COULD be if those problems aren't corrected by season 3.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Show will officially jump the shark if Brody isn't killed off this season.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

@obarth I can tell you are a smart nikka, you can't tell me the whole remote control killing of ol'boy VP wasn't some bullshyt? That was some 24 bullshyt.
What about ol'girl has a nervous breakdown, psychotic episode etc. and they still going to let her into the CIA?

I had problems with the first season too. When the second marine guy was running all over washington. Come on breh, they gonna let a nikka run around dc like that? He is basically a terrorist, every law enforcement agency going to searching for him.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
bottom line is people want shyt to watch on sundays... i think boardwalk empire is a good show and getting even better... ep 1 of homeland this season was amazing.. i fukk with ray donovan too... shyt ill even watch girls when it comes back... sunday is the new friday night for entertainment like shyt when was the last time a movie came out u saw opening night.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
@obarth I can tell you are a smart nikka, you can't tell me the whole remote control killing of ol'boy VP wasn't some bullshyt? That was some 24 bullshyt.
What about ol'girl has a nervous breakdown, psychotic episode etc. and they still going to let her into the CIA?

I had problems with the first season too. When the second marine guy was running all over washington. Come on breh, they gonna let a nikka run around dc like that? He is basically a terrorist, every law enforcement agency going to searching for him.
My dude, I'm cool if people think some stuff isn't realistic and is farfetched. All I ask is to keep it 100 across the board. nikkas talking about they were supposed to kill Brody but didn't and the show makes stuff up as they go along....then big up Breaking Bad in their next breath?:dahell: There's a ton of hypocritical statements being thrown around, breh. And when you call cats out on how they're cool with utter ridiculous plot points on other shows they say "Well Homeland is suposed to be more realistic":dahell: They let a nikka (whose supposed to be dead) run around D.C...Walter White ran a meth empire while having a DEA agent as his brother in law:comeon: The V.P's pacemaker was remotely controlled (something that is theoretically possible)...Walter White used a giant fukking magnet to wipe a hard drive:lolbron: The C.I.A wanted nothing to do with Carrie after they used her to get info from their informant. The way she got back into the agency wasn't forced in the slightest. In fact, her battle to get reliability in spite of her mental issues is one of the core themes of the series. nikkas really complaining about Brody's family being a big part of the show:snoop: The nikka was tortured and converted into a terrorist and sent back to re-acclimate to society and commit the worst terror attack since 9/11. Y'all don't think his interactions with the family he's lost so much time with could be slightly important to his development as a character? This isn't all directed at you my dude, but I'm just getting tired of nikkas picking and choosing when they want to be analytical and bringing pointless arguments to the table.