Homeboy Runny-Ray = Wacky D

Daps
thinking about stillnotsoft's post. its making even more sense now. this is the same guy that made an anti-outkast thread. then halfway thru the thread, he does a complete 720 and begins to call them the pinnacle of this generation's black music. now he does a thread claiming that im wacky d. by page 5, he will say "TA-DA!!" and tell us that hes the real wacky d. this place is turning into a circus already.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

oh wacky... keep digging that hole.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kingfromqueens wuz a real poster on sohh tho...and I thought I seen wacky d post here...does seem like him and wacky d got a lot in common:scheme:

Daps
thinking about stillnotsoft's post. its making even more sense now. this is the same guy that made an anti-outkast thread. then halfway thru the thread, he does a complete 720 and begins to call them the pinnacle of this generation's black music. now he does a thread claiming that im wacky d. by page 5, he will say "TA-DA!!" and tell us that hes the real wacky d. this place is turning into a circus already.
thread title : Really dough, if you believe Outkast is the greatest group of all time.....

is there really anything objectively a person could say, to even sway your opinion in the slightest?

no, i didn't think so.

:takedat:

if you couldn't tell my sole intention of making that thread was to bring out all the outkast stans to rejoice.... then you slow as hell.

page 2:

:deadrose:

you folk are comparing the new age outlaws to the most commercially successful group of all time; a group that pushed the envelope artistically with every album and never fell off?

:rudy:
page 3:
:skip:

yall folk are giving your top 5, but ain't giving any reasons to say why outkast aint the goat.

your attempt at deflecting the truth onto me = :russ:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
we're going to act as if you dont moderate this board as well?

i see your point with the outkast thread. once is see an excessive use of smileys and/or when people tap on the scroll button 30 times in one post, i tend to stop reading. so i didnt see the last part of post #1.

Daps
duckr.png