Homeboy Runny-Ray = Wacky D

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i dont understand this guy. my sohh handle was kingfromqueens. same for my AHH handle. my handle on ***** will remain undisclosed because im active there and im not feeling this strange vibe from the threadstarter and another fellow.

now i remember why i didnt stay at sohh long. its like one big cess-pool of idiocy.:wow:

Daps
just for verification purposes, im pretty sure that im one of the most legit black posters on this site.
may i ask how old you are? you sound very green. i already know that theres now a huge age gap on this board.
you dont understand hip-hop, young man.
my point was that just because youre a certain age, it doesnt automatically mean that youre cognizant of what was going on. but yes, being young is definitely a good indication of not knowing whats going on. it sounds like you were in elementary & middle school during outkast's heyday. and while i know plenty of those who were cognizant during that stage of their life, i know first-hand that there were just as many people that werent. things such as this resulted in me clicking up with my lifelong friends at an early age. the cognizant crowd, if you will.
im not into these wick-wick-wack rappers, but this joint is funky-fresh.
the bottom line is, the man just doesnt cut the mustard when it comes to being mentioned with the elite. his best album is mmlp, which is barely a 4 mic album at best. and when it was out, it was got lost in the shuffle amongst other rap albums that were on the scene. and it was only worth 1 or 2 listens at the time. now hes being mentioned with people who dropped top of the line material? its ridiculous. we didnt even mention him amongst the camrons & loxes of the world. yet, white people try to put him in the class with the 2pacs & rakims? give me a break.
this whole idea that those philly boys cant make music is a myth. and i think people say that as an excuse to keep them boys out of the industry. and of course people are going to follow the trendy opinions.

i think that meek breaks away from the pack because he has the ability to make a radio single while still being himself and not forcing out a generic record. he already has 2 big non-commercialized hits as well. i guess we can say 3 now.

but there plenty of guys that can make music. some better than meek. so lets not go overboard. also, a friend of mine put me onto a guy that virtually unknown in philly and has yet to drop an official tape. im not gonna say his name, because i dont want it to get stolen and i dont want those 3rd-world country ni**ers getting mad at me. i'll wait until he at least puts a tape out. but this guy is better than meek and has more star-power.
in relation to no limit producers:
they will never get the credit that they deserve. i could go even further and say that they are a candidate for top 10 producer status.

lets see here: professing he is one of the most legit black posters (after being on the board a matter of 5 minutes), constantly bringing up the age factor, using terms like 'wick-wick-wick-wack', condemning eminem whenever he has the chance, always associating himself with the philly area, going into war for no limit, constantly trolling outkast threads, shooting down steve nash, stanning bone thugs...... all with that fake wannabe-elitist condescending type attitude as well.

:wow:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
a minute ago, you were getting me confused with sohh's homeboy runny-ray. now im somebody else? i dont know what your obsession is, but i told you, if you keep stalking and PM'ing me, i will report you.

i brought up the fact that im black once. and it was because i was accused of being white for giving props to the beastie boys. pardon me for clarifying something about myself when in question.

the only thread that i constantly posted in was the outkast one, and thats because of you and the other guy.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember the thread wacky d made downplaying Outkast starting the wacky d hate.....I go to The Realness and I see threadstarter got the same thread...so maybe u are wacky d...and even if u ain't....."you got the juice now"

Daps
a minute ago, you were getting me confused with sohh's homeboy runny-ray. now im somebody else? i dont know what your obsession is, but i told you, if you keep stalking and PM'ing me, i will report you.

i brought up the fact that im black once. and it was because i was accused of being white for giving props to the beastie boys. pardon me for clarifying something about myself when in question.
the only thread that i constantly posted in was the outkast one, and thats because of you and the other guy.

stop it. i never even mentioned somebody else named 'runny-ray' i referred to you as wacky d the whole time. im just exposin you to the community...

how did you expect to pull it off after 20,000+ posts.... you really think that amount of posts.. it wasn't easy to detect the whole wacky d schtick?

I remember the thread wacky d made downplaying Outkast starting the wacky d hate.....I go to The Realness and I see threadstarter got the same thread...so maybe u are wacky d...and even if u ain't....."you got the juice now"

it aint really that hard to see that he wacky d.....

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
stop it. i never even mentioned somebody else named 'runny-ray' i referred to you as wacky d the whole time. im just exposin you to the community...

how did you expect to pull it off after 20,000+ posts.... you really think that amount of posts.. it wasn't easy to detect the whole wacky d schtick?

it aint really that hard to see that he wacky d.....

you may be right. looking back at that thread, you never referred to me as being "homeboy runny-ray" on sohh. it took me a while to catch on to what you were talking about. i have no problem admitting when im wrong. unlike others.

Daps
^no. apparrently, the thread starter is a mod. all of my threads are tagged together under the name "wacky d"
umad.gif

why don't u just embrace it? you gon waste 20,000+ posts just cause u ashamed of eeerybody seeing you as wacky d?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
thinking about stillnotsoft's post. its making even more sense now. this is the same guy that made an anti-outkast thread. then halfway thru the thread, he does a complete 720 and begins to call them the pinnacle of this generation's black music. now he does a thread claiming that im wacky d. by page 5, he will say "TA-DA!!" and tell us that hes the real wacky d. this place is turning into a circus already.

Daps
i detected you earlier... i was gonna let you live:smugdraper:....

well that was until you came through tryna bust down the buildings with your trolling in my outkast thread......

:jawalrus: