Home Theater Reclining Sofa?

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Looking for a good leather or a good faux leather one with cup holders and high back. Any recommendations? My Budget is 1800 to about 2100 dollars.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
So I finally got this mechanical reclining 3 seat couch for 1300.

I did end up also buying and installing a buttkicker on that puppy and WOW!!! the shyt is a total gimmick but the experience is next level, shyt works for games also. I had a couple of friends over to watch a movie, and I didnt say shyt and we were watch the new 4k release of KONG. That shyt blew their mind, they both stood up and was like what the fukk was that. The following video is an extreme version with it turned all the way up, but man this shyt is like sitting on a rumble controller, with bullets in the fore screen getting a nice thud and background getting small subtle vibrations. And the explosions wow.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
The company doesn't support the AMP any more so it will be hard to find, but it is worth it, I had to win an ebay auction to get the amp. They do have compatible ones but this puppy kicks out 1900 watts.
The ButtKicker : LFE Kit
full_bklfe_kit.jpg

I didn't use the mount that comes with it, I mounted it on my couch for a better feel.