Holy shyt drill rap has spread to FRANCE(France goons bitin lil reese flow, toatin AR 15s! )

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
karis is pretty big in france right now. his mentor is the most successful french rapper ever. he used to be pretty good, but lately is only doing weird shyt with autotune. he has some shyt that goes hard though:

as you can see, they also have some goons in france, because they put all the migrants in fukked up suburbs where they are left to themselves.

Yeah man. They just exclude and segregate their poor people. Build huge housing projects in the middle of nowhere.

Daps
These french ass nikkas sound kinda sexy on that beat tho. That flow is marvelous...stop hatin...real nikkas is all over the globe. I bet they would smash on most the nikkas on this site
damn..you just said a nikka sounds sexy on a beat bruh?? thats violation isnt it?

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
karis is pretty big in france right now. his mentor is the most successful french rapper ever. he used to be pretty good, but lately is only doing weird shyt with autotune. he has some shyt that goes hard though:

as you can see, they also have some goons in france, because they put all the migrants in fukked up suburbs where they are left to themselves.

Yo does the 7 line/train/tube/underground go to any of those areas? While I was out there, that was the train line I had to take to where I was staying. At first I kept missing my stops because I didn't realize from the inside of the tube/train you had to open the door yourself for the shyt to open. I got off at a few suspect locations at night, :whew:. :pacspit: and :whoo: @ the way dudes were opening the doors and hopping off it before it came to a full stop. shyt reminded me of jumping out of a plane.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah so what.. a few of them cats could get this good ole american ding a ling to. But that's a whole other topic young man
dylan-shock.gif