Holy shyt drill rap has spread to FRANCE(France goons bitin lil reese flow, toatin AR 15s! )

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Umar Johnson was so right about the influence Black Americans have on other Blacks around the globe.

:banderas:
And how the influence is killing the likes of black people's creativity and positivity. If there is one thing that I agree with Art Barr with, is that the offspring of trap music is the global lockdown of free will expressed in music and how black folk will never invent another artform again because it kills off any incentive of innovation or skill, which is the mother of all black music.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The best era for French hip hop was the mid to late 90's IMO.

I was in Paris in the late 90's as a kid and I got into hip hop through French artists 1st. I could post many, many dope tracks on this thread from that time that are amazing to me. I started listening to French acts first, then after a couple of months moved on to American rappers.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I actually like this better than that chief keef shyt. At least I can't understand most of this BS :ehh:, and I can just bang the beat without being distracted by :trash: rappin

Actually....I can't understand what the fukk Chief Keef says either.... who am I kidding

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
karis is pretty big in france right now. his mentor is the most successful french rapper ever. he used to be pretty good, but lately is only doing weird shyt with autotune. he has some shyt that goes hard though:

as you can see, they also have some goons in france, because they put all the migrants in fukked up suburbs where they are left to themselves.