Holy Sh*t...Pusha T goes in on nerdy fans who don't like Future "U dont go outside"

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
i've sad it once and i'll say it again, this nikka is like 40 with them asap rocky braids trying to remain relevant,i'd say he had a spark when he started......but that'd be lying
Is trying to stay relevant a negative thing? :what:
This dude signed his first deal in 97 and is still one of the best rappers out and is fighting for another major release, and this is what people want to hate on?

Hiphop fans :facepalm:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Why is nikkaz hatin' on pusha tho?

:stopitslime:
im a big pusha/clipse fan personally i could never hate ...."only u can tell it" stays in rotation in the whip:wow:....he one of the best lyricist in the game right now but ever since he had his boot crushing wayne's neck with genesis he been backtracking n throwin hoe subliminals..... he has been dissapointing the people that fuk wit him seemingly everytime he opens his mouth:manny: that was a tragic mistake and terrible career move. he should have finished wayne off and i bet he would be in a much better position these days

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Future did give new life to the stagnant ATL trap scene, but somehow his record sales can't compete with the new lyrical dudes for some reason. He has a huge following that gets play in the club, yes, but he needs to show actual longevity.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I hate to say this but....
I blame Kanye for not pushing his artist in the proper direction to be successful

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Dude's like 37 years old talkin bout the club
And?

The club nowadays are full of #teamsingle bytches and high top sock wearing with the backwards snap backs ass nikkas. Nobody goes to the club to hook up and dance anymore. They go there in groups tying to show off and spend money on fruity drinks.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
he said he dont mess with computer based beats then the first thing he name dropped was a ASR :ufdup:

when did electronic keyboards start stuffing real musicians inside them?:snoop: