Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Pac was getting lined up for exposing extortionists and devils, it’s why he put himself on the cross.

He knew there would be consequences for putting certain shyt on blast. Prayers of protection up for Dot.
If dot goes Aubrey goes. Ryan Garcia been doing the same shyt. Ain't nothing happening. These pedophile elites don't got power like they used to. This aint the 90's anymore.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If all this is true, this whole "beef" is disgusting. They all were participants in something that was something that was beyond a rap battle or beef. If I knew this was going on, I'm as disgusting for making songs exposing it now, but kept silent before.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And none of this was predictions. Its a gossip site. It was information that was coded, but was there in plain sight the whole time. It looks like a prediction, because it didn't come together until the information was made public.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
If all this is true, this whole "beef" is disgusting. They all were participants in something that was something that was beyond a rap battle or beef. If I knew this was going on, I'm as disgusting for making songs exposing it now, but kept silent before.
You’re saying people been knew ?

Idk

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
"If I press this red button dog everybody Heaven Gated

Press this red button, dog, and everything forever changes"

Drake hasn't pressed it yet. Could the "red button" be his validation of, and expansion upon, the upcoming exposal by Kendrick? On some, "If I go down, everybody going down with me," type shyt?

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
They got shyt about puff before it happenened

shyt about Cosby before it happens

shyt about Harvey Weinstein before it happened

shyt about that dude from Pineapple Express

So idk … who are these people though is my question and why don’t they come forward - I mean - I guess they do eventually because of the shyt comes out to the public ?

I don’t get it
You cannot just drop information like this in the modern era.

Information gets drowned out within minutes.

It's why you would need multiple people to come forward with allegations or shyt gets swept under the rug and the news cycle continues.

Who remembers how 2 out of the 3 people accusing Kevin Spacey were killed?