Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Net-rating of all the players who've played more than 100 minutes:

wiseman000.png
:francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kuminga needs JyMichaels minutes. Both him and Moody are really a bigger issue than Wiseman. Doesn't help that Poole has not been able to consistently lead the second unit. But they aren't any better without playing Kuminga so they may as well play him.
For the most part I like what I’ve seen from Moody. Green was hitting 3’s earlier in the season I don’t know what happen there

GS would be much better If Wiseman did anything but take up space. Isn’t a force rebounding, no impact scoring in or out the system. Horrible defender

How you 7ft & consistently get out rebounded by smaller players:dahell:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The team looks completely lost when Wiseman comes into the game. He does two things on offense which is set on ball screens and post...neither of those things are what the Warriors like to do or know how to do so it just looks horrendous.

Defensively he is just bad. Feels like everyone scores on him regardless of his size.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Utah has to start tanking at some point.

Between Lauri/Kelly or Jarred one of these players would easily improve GS if they got Wiseman minutes

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
For the most part I like what I’ve seen from Moody. Green was hitting 3’s earlier in the season I don’t know what happen there

GS would be much better If Wiseman did anything but take up space. Isn’t a force rebounding, no impact scoring in or out the system. Horrible defender

How you 7ft & consistently get out rebounded by smaller players:dahell:

Dude played 9 minutes tonight. It's amazing how y'all think he is the main or root of the issue here. Golden St would be much better if a whole handful of player contributed more. List includes Looney, Wiggs(lately), Klay, Poole, Moody, JyMichael, Jerome(not an NBA player) and Wiseman. To think these losses and wins are based on someone that plays roughly 10 minutes a game is asinine. The only players showing up consistently thus far is Curry and Draymond. Collectively this is a bad basketball team right now and it ain't all because of Wiseman.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah man I’m off this bench Meyers gotta shake this shyt up.. why is Baldwin not playing? We literally got the best starting 5 in the league and shyt is negated by the bench inability to play defense and hold the lead

Poole got paid with expectations set and he is not meeting the moment at all

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#BlameWiseman :wow:

Paolo treating Draymond like a child :wow:

Steph taking it upon himself because he has no help and an incompetent coach :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.