Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khross415

All Star
Daps
Yea.. telegraphed half court passes are not good offense. It really feels like they are coasting early..which is whatever. I just want to see the young guys develop an identity. Hoping Kuminga gets some run soon too.

yea brodie honestly feel like they can lock in and focus when they need to. all up into the playoffs Warriors were a sloppy as fukk team with turnovers and as they got deeper into the playoffs they started to narrow that more and more. sucks for us fans who always want to win but probably better for the players to not stress themselves out and still have fun. i gotta start taking the regular season like we did when we had the great bobby sura :lolbron:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
yea brodie honestly feel like they can lock in and focus when they need to. all up into the playoffs Warriors were a sloppy as fukk team with turnovers and as they got deeper into the playoffs they started to narrow that more and more. sucks for us fans who always want to win but probably better for the players to not stress themselves out and still have fun. i gotta start taking the regular season like we did when we had the great bobby sura :lolbron:
Nah we still were intense watching the regular season then, because we knew that was all we were gonna get

Status
Not open for further replies.