Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Something really must be going on with Kuminga and his attitude to be riding the bench right now.

These DNPs and low minutes must be tough for someone who was pivotal in winning us a ring. I guess the rumors SAS said were true

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
True, and that's usually the case with newer arenas. Higher ticket prices, different clientele, and access over acoustics.

Roaracle had a lot more black and brown and blue collar fans, being in the east bay. SF might as well be a different planet.
Everytime I go to games (been to probably 10 at Chase), you can tell that people are more focused on conversations with their friend than the game.

Lots of techies and rich dudes no matter if I’m sitting in club seats or the 200s.

I miss Roaracle a lot, and I’m glad I was able to take my grandfather to a playoff game the last year there because he’s a huge fan but never actually been to a game. He doesn’t even want to attend Chase because he knows it’s not the same

khross415

All Star
Daps
True, and that's usually the case with newer arenas. Higher ticket prices, different clientele, and access over acoustics.

Roaracle had a lot more black and brown and blue collar fans, being in the east bay. SF might as well be a different planet.

Roaracle meaning BD and Stak Jack im guessing cus it wasnt no black folks out there during championships

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Something really must be going on with Kuminga and his attitude to be riding the bench right now.

These DNPs and low minutes must be tough for someone who was pivotal in winning us a ring. I guess the rumors SAS said were true

Either that or he's been smashing Kerr's daughter Blacked-style on some Ime Udoka African mandingo ish. 😭🤷🏽‍♂️

madeleine-kerr-with-her-partnernbsp.png

khross415

All Star
Daps
The crowd gets "lighter" during the playoffs

:mjlol: by the time 15 hit , there wasnt no "black" crowd at oracle. Warriors got a strong black fanbase but Oracle arena wasnt filling up with black folks. there was possible more filipinos going to the game at Oracle compared to Chase but that crowd aint much different now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
One thing I’ve noticed is Steph and draymond are trying to force feed wiseman which is leading to turnovers. There’s been numerous times over these first 5 games where Steph and draymond will throw a lob to wiseman when he’s not even open.
Rather he learn now than later.. every game he’s improving so I’ll give him that and he seems to want it more

khross415

All Star
Daps
One thing I’ve noticed is Steph and draymond are trying to force feed wiseman which is leading to turnovers. There’s been numerous times over these first 5 games where Steph and draymond will throw a lob to wiseman when he’s not even open.

Draymond is hella bad for doing that bullshyt , he passes it before there is even a play to make and it ends up being a sloppy turnover

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Draymond is hella bad for doing that bullshyt , he passes it before there is even a play to make and it ends up being a sloppy turnover
But when the pass was there Wiseman finished. Seems like they wanted him to take advantage of the mismatch..but the passes were terrible. But they were making bad cross court passes all night

khross415

All Star
Daps
But when the pass was there Wiseman finished. Seems like they wanted him to take advantage of the mismatch..but the passes were terrible. But they were making bad cross court passes all night

oh yea , i wasnt putting specific blame on nobody but yea when it works its a very easy bucket. im just talking about when he forces the pass before the defense even reacts so it just looks like a sloppy ass pass to an area

Robbo

All Star
Daps
oh yea , i wasnt putting specific blame on nobody but yea when it works its a very easy bucket. im just talking about when he forces the pass before the defense even reacts so it just looks like a sloppy ass pass to an area
Yea.. telegraphed half court passes are not good offense. It really feels like they are coasting early..which is whatever. I just want to see the young guys develop an identity. Hoping Kuminga gets some run soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.