Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Kuminga needs Jymichaels minutes. They just need to figure that out. Moody's awareness on defense is very poor, is like he doesn't process what's happening until it's too late. Wiseman isn't a very good help defender yet so he can't be out there with people that are turnstiles on the wing which is most of the second unit. But overall the entire team needs to improve immensely on defense.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Some things of note:

1. The defense is PUTRID guys...PUTRID. IDK if it's bc Kenny Atkinson is the def. coordinator now. But the difference between Mike Brown and Atkinson is STARK.

2. Klay's shot selection is [insert expletive + word that means "bad"). Book clearly is good at getting under people's skin.

3. Poole's defense is shameful. Like the ONLY thing he should have worked on is defense. His on-ball defense is bad, but my god is his team defense even worse

4. Wiseman is dark-skinned Enes Kanter Freedom, w/o the rebounding ability. 2 rebounds at the half...and he turned that starting lineup into a minus with his first stint in the 1st quarter. Those 4 mins, steph, wiggs, loon, and dray were ALL negatives. All y'all impressed with his scoring must've been HUGE fans of Enes Freedom, no question.

5. Moody is a stud. I love his motor.

6. Team gotta get their acts together. Like seriously. Y'all, they allowed 125+ points for 3 straight games.

Last edited:

khross415

All Star
Daps
Some things of note:

1. The defense is PUTRID guys...PUTRID. IDK if it's bc Kenny Atkinson is the def. coordinator now. But the difference between Mike Brown and Atkinson is STARK.

2. Klay's shot selection is [insert expletive + word that means "bad"). Book clearly is good at getting under people's skin.

3. Poole's defense is shameful. Like the ONLY thing he should have worked on is defense. His on-ball defense is bad, but my god is his team defense even worse

4. Wiseman is dark-skinned Enes Kanter Freedom, w/o the rebounding ability. 2 rebounds at the half...and he turned that starting lineup into a minus with his first stint in the 1st quarter. Those 4 mins, steph, wiggs, loon, and dray were ALL negatives. All y'all impressed with his scoring must've been HUGE fans of Enes Freedom, no question.

5. Moody is a stud. I love his motor.

6. Team gotta get their acts together. Like seriously. Y'all, they allowed 125+ points for 3 straight games.

5. Good motor but hes still allowing constant drives overall the whole team is lookin lost definsively , but defense can improve as the season progresses

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
5. Good motor but hes still allowing constant drives overall the whole team is lookin lost definsively , but defense can improve as the season progresses
this is true. i've seen him get beat backdoor a bunch of times throughout the season. Their defense is just so unexpectedly bad right now

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
-19 plus/minus (second-worst only to Wiggins).

Different game, same story.

He's played 40+ NBA games and I'd estimate he's had the worst (or close to) plus/minus in every single one of them. Nothing ever good comes from when he takes the floor.

By comparison

Just as good as Booker has been This season, wiseman has been comparably worse

Status
Not open for further replies.