Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khross415

All Star
Daps
Kuminga played well last , wasnt holding the ball much 1 jab step fake and was making a move. Wiseman will be good offense going forward , will need the year to make sure hes is in better spots defensively. Team will definitely be better then they were last year i look forward to the nights when Curry and them sit to see the youngins play

khross415

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: Dray gonna have to do what he see fit , that option for 28mil next year he can either accept that shyt and run it back 1 more time or if he feel a certain type of way im sure he can find a team to play for for 15mil a year. Only thing is he's made it clear plenty of times he doesnt like playing in the reg season and its hard to get up for games when it doesnt matter so him going to a young team that doesnt know how to win yet isnt gonna be ideal for him

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
wflkpfzef1u91.jpg

Daps
I like that wiggins deal. Very good value there. Draymond gonna have to accept a pretty steep salary cut if he really wants to stay. Not even sure the warriors really want him past this year anyways.
Who's going to replace everything he does for this squad if he leaves?

I mean, there's a reason why he didn't even get a suspension for that incident.

Ultimately, Steph will have the last say. He knows better than anyone what value Draymond has; he knows that there isn't anyone else that is an extension of himself (the chemistry the two of them have is irreplaceable). I think the day this team pulls the plug on Draymond will be the day that they concede this championship window is over, and they'll start building for the future.

Until then, everything will stay relatively as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.