Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Don’t post this. It’s Lakers talk, and it didn’t go well for them.

But our defense troubling :francis:
You kidding me bro? Rooks came in and cut the lead to 7pts… It’s clear we will have. I trouble scoring… Kerr tinkering with the line ups… Bet you if Klay played the 2nd half the game would have been blown wide open…

Trust we ain’t the lakers.. them nikkas stink

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Who knows what’ll happen but at this point I don’t see Draymond on this team past this season. I’m looking forward to LWO’s reaction if he signs with the lakers though :russ:
There will be a riot in Lakers kingdom if they sign that bozo. It's been nothing but Klutch FAs and unlikeable clowns like Rat Bev since the Drummond move. Everybody is already at the tipping point. :ufdup:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
There will be a riot in Lakers kingdom if they sign that bozo. It's been nothing but Klutch FAs and unlikeable clowns like Rat Bev since the Drummond move. Everybody is already at the tipping point. :ufdup:
Facts. I still can't believe they traded for Sabo.

Can't wait for y'all to blow that shyt up. I appreciate it when the Warriors vs Lakers is a real game.

We still winning tho. :ufdup:

I know Bron gotta be sick that he'll have to watch Steph get another ring on the opening night ceremony and is on track to pass him this season while his team may not even make it to the playoffs. :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Facts. I still can't believe they traded for Sabo.

Can't wait for y'all to blow that shyt up. I appreciate it when the Warriors vs Lakers is a real game.

We still winning tho. :ufdup:

I know Bron gotta be sick that he'll have to watch Steph get another ring on the opening night ceremony and is on track to pass him this season while his team may not even make it to the playoffs. :mjlol:
teams often underperform on ring night so i dont expect the warriors to blow em out

Status
Not open for further replies.