Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Lmao good luck guarding guys like Tatum/Luka/Jb/Book without him. Cut the cap…
Minga.
He’s posting through the pain rn cause he knows the writing is on the wall for his boy and he’s the odd man out.
Poole and Wiggins are the odd men out and neither are my guys.

The dynasty started before they set foot in the building.

Daps
If you trade Wiggins, Moody, Wiseman and a 1st, you obviously get someone who can handle wings in exchange. Someone that can guard both wings and bigs. Wiggins sold his soul last season for that one run. He should be the one carrying the old core rn, but instead he's getting sick and being a bum.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If you trade Wiggins, Moody, Wiseman and a 1st, you obviously get someone who can handle wings in exchange. Someone that can guard both wings and bigs. Wiggins sold his soul last season for that one run. He should be the one carrying the old core rn, but instead he's getting sick and being a bum.
If we trade Wiggins with the others we might as well bring Bron in to get that 6th ring next season lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Came to post this.

FINALLY DAMN!
:stopitslime:

Kerr's monkey ass finally admitting what we all been seeing. Poole is a Greek tragedy at the end of games, especially bringing up the ball.

The closeout in the 4th tonight with Donte was smooth, confident, and dare I say...

CHAMP LIKE
:myman:
It’s crazy because what we lost in GP2 we gained with Donte.. I really hope we can retain him after next season but he will deserve a pay day for sure..

Daps
If we trade Wiggins with the others we might as well bring Bron in to get that 6th ring next season lol
It’s just sad to see Steph, Klay and Dray busting their asses trying to get some regular season wins at this stage of their window, when the likes of Poole and Wiggins should be burdening that load.

If Dray ends up breaking down before the playoffs because of it, shyt will be unforgivable. The more wear and tear on his body, the less effective he’s going to be when it really matters.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

He's a champ and was integral in that regard.
You gotta fall back

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It’s just sad to see Steph, Klay and Dray busting their asses trying to get some regular season wins at this stage of their window, when the likes of Poole and Wiggins should be burdening that load.

If Dray ends up breaking down before the playoffs because of it, shyt will be unforgivable. The more wear and tear on his body, the less effective he’s going to be when it really matters.

This is true
Can't front on this at all

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
That’s why we need a solid big he don’t have to be an allstar or all world… just run the floor and play defense simple… Which begs the question Boogie still a FA why we haven’t called him up smh
greenja01.jpg

If he could just stop fouling so damn much

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps

Agree. I wonder if there was a clearly communicated plan to the players about their roles in the regular vs postseason?

Wigs definitely didn't get the memo.

I almost feel like most these "injuries" are really players taking breaks while avoiding scrutiny. Which isn't a bad strategy.

Now it's Dray's turn to have an "inflamed ingrown toenail" and rest for a month.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
That shyt seems super random. I always thought wiggins was hella low key. I would have never expected him to be at a strip club with a rapper.
Yeah, I thought he was low key too. First, he's checking for Kamala's ass in the White House, then he goes for the pros in the club.

I thought he was a family man too. Or at least playing house.
bccc17d0008f43a7a3c2304f91094b3f.jpg

Should've just stayed single until his playing career was over, like Klay.

But I don't care what he does, just take care of your body and mind so you can PLAY BASKETBALL at your best. Don't be catching all types of cooties from random ass cracks and have your 3pt % drop off a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.