Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
All the things that Wiggins does can be replaced by others on this team. There isn't anything he does that can't be replicated. Of course, they're not going to be trading him anytime soon, but the Warriors would be better off replacing him with a position and skillset of need.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
All the things that Wiggins does can be replaced by others on this team. There isn't anything he does that can't be replicated. Of course, they're not going to be trading him anytime soon, but the Warriors would be better off replacing him with a position and skillset of need.
Nah we need wigs and Minga on the court to clamp mofos up…

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Chef locked in… I see Kerr smartened up with his closing rotation and leaving Jordan out of it lmaoo
Came to post this.

FINALLY DAMN!
:stopitslime:

Kerr's monkey ass finally admitting what we all been seeing. Poole is a Greek tragedy at the end of games, especially bringing up the ball.

The closeout in the 4th tonight with Donte was smooth, confident, and dare I say...

CHAMP LIKE
:myman:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Lmao good luck guarding guys like Tatum/Luka/Jb/Book without him. Cut the cap…

Status
Not open for further replies.