Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
What a great team win last night. Everyone pitched in and played a role. This team looking dangerous again.

Few weeks ago someone posted that DV >GP2. I thought fukk no then, but yea....I agree with that now.

Minga looking solid. Dray playing like a DPOY candidate. 2 way players and a rookie stepping up.

He's not playing badly, but I expected more from Moody this year.

khross415

All Star
Daps
:hhh: Wiggins was supposed to play last night but good sick...ok. But now the nikka cant play friday because he needs to scrimmage a few times before he sees action? How the fukk was he gonna play against the Jazz then with no scrimmage? I outta set fire to that big ass Christmas tree outside of chase center wit all this foolishness these nikkas is pullin. :pacspit: And fukk that old bytch at Bakesale Betty who gave me that cold ass chicken sandwich

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I'm good with resting Wigs till he's as close to 100% as possible. These injuries can be tricky af.

I'm guessing he "could" play right now, but we've won 3 in a row. If we were on a 3+ game losing streak or was 2-8 in our last 10 hed he playing.

Letting him rest, while winning and letting the other guys get winning mins is a win/win/win.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was watching y’all last night. There was a play where Wiseman got a 3 sec violation all because he was lost on defense

Literally the play before I said he looks lost & should have gotten another 3 secs. I’m not really sure what’s not connecting with him

Daps
Was watching y’all last night. There was a play where Wiseman got a 3 sec violation all because he was lost on defense

Literally the play before I said he looks lost & should have gotten another 3 secs. I’m not really sure what’s not connecting with him
He just doesn't understand hoops.

As my pops would say - that boy ain't got no head.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Nah, I'mma be watching them, closely.

Steph deserves a vacation. We should still be able to play .500 w/o Da Gawd.

But even more important, we'll see who's gonna step up (or not), and the young guns can get more run.

I'm here for it. 👊🏽
Dubs 4-3 since Steph got injured. 😀

And ALL the young guns have stepped up to varying degrees (except Rollins). Kuminga in a major way.

:myman:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Injury report for tonight:

BLAZERS Injuries: Jusuf Nurkic (game-time decision), Gary Payton II (out), Keon Johnson (out), Greg Brown (out), Justise Winslow (out), Nassir Little (out)

warriors Injuries: Draymond Green (game time decision), Donte DiVincenzo (game time decision), Stephen Curry (out), Andrew Wiggins (out), JaMychal Green (out), Andre Iguodala (out)

No GPII reunion. Wonder if he'll still get his ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.