Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
So I'm not reading all the 52-11 pages I missed of all the bickering

:stopitslime:

But how has Wiseman looked? I haven't checked for any NBA stuff lately but I know he's played a bit. What's been the (objective) story from both GLeague and NBA? How's he doing? Any improvement?

And y'all know I don't want no loud talking and arguing, just an idea of how he's coming along and if SC is helping.

:hubie:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
So I'm not reading all the 52-11 pages I missed of all the bickering

:stopitslime:

But how has Wiseman looked? I haven't checked for any NBA stuff lately but I know he's played a bit. What's been the (objective) story from both GLeague and NBA? How's he doing? Any improvement?

And y'all know I don't want no loud talking and arguing, just an idea of how he's coming along and if SC is helping.

Main thing that stands out to me is he is attacking the rim with aggression. I think he improved some of his rebounding issues like boxing out, still needs to translate that aggression from offense to his rebounding.

Making more contact with screens but still not sticking them.

Rim protecting is his biggest weakness to me. Especially for his size and athleticism.. is still too easy to score over.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I've been checked out from NBA for a bit, haven't even looked at the Steph injury or how well my guy James Wiseman is doing word to @Gil Scott-Heroin and @Serious.

:russ:

As long as we're healthy for the playoffs, y'all know my steez....

Breh every time I try to leave this thread, I keep getting pulled back.

I’m trying to be sympathetic to Steph injury, you know.

I know I’ve caused enough derailment and contributed to the toxic warriors infighting that has played out since Dray punked pooles bytch ass.

And I’m sorry for that. :hubie:
@Bay Area @Chabot College

Only time I want to revisit this thread, is when we whip your ass on December 30th with a healthy GPII. :hubie:

Then I’m done, barring a playoff matchup.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Breh every time I try to leave this thread, I keep getting pulled back.

I’m trying to be sympathetic to Steph injury, you know.

I know I’ve caused enough derailment and contributed to the toxic warriors infighting that has played out since Dray punked pooles bytch ass.

And I’m sorry for that. :hubie:
@Bay Area @Chabot College

Only time I want to revisit this thread, is when we whip your ass on December 30th with a healthy GPII. :hubie:

Then I’m done, barring a playoff matchup.

This thread do be on some tho....

:to:

We past barber shop talk, we at necks...

:sadcam:

We all we got fam...

:mjcry:

They be doing the most in here...I have to take time outs.

:pachaha:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This thread do be on some tho....

:to:

We past barber shop talk, we at necks...

We all we got fam...

:mjcry:

They be doing the most in here...I have to take time outs.

:pachaha:
I troll, but I have no dawg in this fight.

My presence is disrespectful to the genuine cats in here.

I’d be pissed if the blazers had a big enough base on here and someone’s only contribution to a thread is as a bad faith actor.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I troll, but I have no dawg in this fight.

My presence is disrespectful to the genuine cats in here.

I’d be pissed if the blazers had a big enough base on here and someone’s only contribution to a thread is as a bad faith actor.

"...you trying hard to maintain, go head, I ain't madatcha..."

And BTW, this new job is kicking my ass. I'm having to work again...

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't realize Otto Porter Jr has barely played this year until last night, and he's out at least another month. GP2 definitely would have been out because he had offseason surgery to correct the hernia issue he had all last year but given OPJ's injury history and need for maintenance, if those two would have been re-signed the team would be in the same predicament with the bench for the regular season(I know their value in the playoffs).

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Main thing that stands out to me is he is attacking the rim with aggression. I think he improved some of his rebounding issues like boxing out, still needs to translate that aggression from offense to his rebounding.

Making more contact with screens but still not sticking them.

Rim protecting is his biggest weakness to me. Especially for his size and athleticism.. is still too easy to score over.
dumbass "analysis" by a dumbass nikka. Most of this is incorrect, but cook

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Here we go... expert analysis from our expert Warrior fan who started watching the team in 2015

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Here we go... expert analysis from our expert Warrior fan who started watching the team in 2015
dummy thinks he can give any kinda analysis after saying LaMelo is a bad shooter based off of efg%

dummy prolly thinks Clint Capela is a better shooter than steph by his moron logic :mjlol:

i guarantee you, this man just learned what efg% was when he read it on here 3 weeks ago. But that's what happens when you start watching the team in 2016 :manny:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
How's everyone feeling about Kuminga getting 5 minutes yesterday, while Ty Jerome and Anthony Lamb got 15+?
:jbhmm:

And this is with both Steph AND Wigs out.

I know peeps don't care much about Moody, Rollins, PBJ, and definitely not Wiseman. But it can't be the move to have them all up here riding pine while average 2-way players get all the minutes.

Last edited:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
How's everyone feeling about Kuminga getting 5 minutes yesterday (and 2 in garbage time), while Ty Jerome and Anthony Lamb got 15+?

I know peeps don't care much about Moody, Rollins, PBJ, and definitely not Wiseman. But it can't be the move to have them all up here riding pine while average 2-way players get all the minutes.
Kuminga needs to play...but in the end.. they won.. so fukk it..it's one game. It just seems that Kerr trusts those 2 guys to be in the right spots more than anything. I don't agree with it, but I don't think Kerr is a dumb coach..there is a reasoning behind it

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Kuminga needs to play...but in the end.. they won.. so fukk it..it's one game. It just seems that Kerr trusts those 2 guys to be in the right spots more than anything. I don't agree with it, but I don't think Kerr is a dumb coach..there is a reasoning behind it
Yeah I get why Kerr likes Jerome and Lamb. They are solid two-way players. But there needs to be a overarching philosophy of investment in the future. And that's where I think there's a disconnect.

If Steve Kerr thinks the Dubs can win the chip this year without major contribution from any young bucks not named Jordan Poole, then he should just say that.

Because that's the route he's really on, while he double talks us in press conferences.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How's everyone feeling about Kuminga getting 5 minutes yesterday (and 2 in garbage time), while Ty Jerome and Anthony Lamb got 15+?

was kuminga hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.