Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
It’s funny seeing Wiseman getting killed and made to look like he has no positives. The man is putting up 20/10 per 36. Overall has a positive net rating on the season yet it’s his fault they are losing. While he only plays 13 minutes a game.
netneg.png

How's this insight going for you @threattonature?

:lupe:

@Squirrel from Meteor Man look who's at the top and look who's at the bottom. Another day, another L.

:lolbron:

Daps
I know cats wanted more fuel for that meme of Dray faking injuries because Steph isn't playing, but that last game was probably scheduled rest for him. He and Klay will both be on that diet for the rest of the season.

Daps
Having someone like Bobby Portis coming off the bench would've been a game changer. He was there for the taking in 2020 too. Great energy, great hands, purposeful rebounder, can stretch the floor, solid defensively and has a nice inside game. So many quality big men over the last three years could've been added.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Having someone like Bobby Portis coming off the bench would've been a game changer. He was there for the taking in 2020 too. Great energy, great hands, purposeful rebounder, can stretch the floor, solid defensively and has a nice inside game. So many quality big men over the last three years could've been added.
Small ball worked bro it got us 4 chips..

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Having Portis now would fix the frontcourt issues. It would've meant less wear and tear for Dray over the last couple of years too.
FO gonna get the wakeup call of a lifetime when Steph retires. He masks layers of incompetency.
JP, Minga, Wise, Moody and every other lil nikka on the squad not winning a m'fn thing in a GS jersey if #30 ain't suiting up.

These dudes got lucky and struck lightning but moving like they can bend the elements whenever. I don't get it. fukk them kids, they should've all been traded.

EDIT: And no I'm not no GS fan so I don't view alot of the marginal players y'all eek by with thru the same rose tinted glasses. This squad posed to be all vets with a Minga and JP riding the fukkin pine until the trio is clearly washed. That's your insurance.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Not really, nobody is pulling away in the west
It should. They’re already half a game outside of the playin spot. A five or six game losing streak with Steph out may be too much to overcome considering they already were struggling with him. If Wiggins was healthy wouldn’t be too bad and I’d think they could get a few but without both they need to make a move ASAP to salvage the season.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should. They’re already half a game outside of the playin spot. A five or six game losing streak with Steph out may be too much to overcome considering they already were struggling with him. If Wiggins was healthy wouldn’t be too bad and I’d think they could get a few but without both they need to make a move ASAP to salvage the season.
There’s plenty of season left, if the west was better it would be a huge issue but it’s not.

Daps
FO gonna get the wakeup call of a lifetime when Steph retires. He masks layers of incompetency.
JP, Minga, Wise, Moody and every other lil nikka on the squad not winning a m'fn thing in a GS jersey if #30 ain't suiting up.

These dudes got lucky and struck lightning but moving like they can bend the elements whenever. I don't get it. fukk them kids, they should've all been traded.

EDIT: And no I'm not no GS fan so I don't view alot of the marginal players y'all eek by with thru the same rose tinted glasses. This squad posed to be all vets with a Minga and JP riding the fukkin pine until the trio is clearly washed. That's your insurance.
Say it louder for dem folks in the back, my g.
No need for rest when their season will be over in April :yeshrug:
You said that last season. You said the only chance they'd win was if Wiseman was playing. Funny how he's actually playing this season and you've gone the other route.

:unimpressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.