Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
False. He has a number of losses with a healthy Kevin Durant, Klay and Draymond.
The Warriors had a 15-50 record in 2020. 46 of those losses were without Steph (and Klay). That's half of 90. But I guess your dumbass doesn't know how to count properly.

It's disingenuous to use that season knowing full cotdamn well the organization didn't prioritize winning. They played G-League talent every game.

Who gives a fukk about some minimal losses with KD, Klay and Draymond together? Why do you seem to think that's an indictment on the coach and not the players? Why has KD only won playing in this system? Why has he had no success elsewhere? Why has Wiggins never played winning-basketball until going to GS? Why don't you use the same measurements for other coaches who haven't done shyt without ATG players? The Spurs have been loitering around in the lottery since Duncan retired - you're gonna use that against Pop? What did Phil do after no longer coaching MJ/Kobe before he was run out of the league?

Don't answer those questions. They're rhetorical.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Donte balled out in every facet of the game. We gotta wrap him up for the long haul.

Klay looked like he was mad he couldn't sit this game out with a fake injury too.

Kerr still insists on playing Lamb and Jerome before lottery picks in need of playing time.

Looney is the rock we don't deserve. Great game.

Kuminga doesn't realize he can penetrate and dunk almost anytime, on anyone.

Wise looked decent out there. I appreciated him hanging on the rim after his first dunk. We need that type of energy.

Rollins and Jerome need to switch minutes.

Poole would score 40 a game if he didn't get his weak shyt batted a half dozen times.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
:laff: :laff: oh my fukkin god man. My nikka really thought he was just gne slide under the radar with this blatant ass shyt. This dude Dray sumn else man :laff:

But look, we 10 yrs in tho man, we can't erase the history. Dray done paid his dues
I don't like how overrated he became. People talking about him as a Hall of Famer or the most/second most important player of their dynasty. :childplease:

He's a role player who landed in the perfect situation who's been killing their offense for years.
Fair enough I gotcha.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Warriors had a 15-50 record in 2020. 46 of those losses were without Steph (and Klay). That's half of 90. But I guess your dumbass doesn't know how to count properly.

It's disingenuous to use that season knowing full cotdamn well the organization didn't prioritize winning. They played G-League talent every game.

Who gives a fukk about some minimal losses with KD, Klay and Draymond together? Why do you seem to think that's an indictment on the coach and not the players? Why has KD only won playing in this system? Why has he had no success elsewhere? Why has Wiggins never played winning-basketball until going to GS? Why don't you use the same measurements for other coaches who haven't done shyt without ATG players? The Spurs have been loitering around in the lottery since Duncan retired - you're gonna use that against Pop? What did Phil do after no longer coaching MJ/Kobe before he was run out of the league?

Don't answer those questions. They're rhetorical.
Steph Curry is the reason Steve Kerr has a career. Steph Curry is the system, because the “system” doesn’t work when he doesn’t play :mjlol:

“I am the Triangle” - MJ.

No Steph, no wins. All the excuses you make aren’t going to stop him from being 50-94 without Steph Curry tomorrow.

Daps
Steph Curry is the reason Steve Kerr has a career. Steph Curry is the system, because the “system” doesn’t work when he doesn’t play :mjlol:

“I am the Triangle” - MJ.

No Steph, no wins. All the excuses you make aren’t going to stop him from being 50-94 without Steph Curry tomorrow.
You talk in such generalities because you don’t understand hoops. You’re not even willing to digest any context, let alone display any in your argument, itself. It’s a painfully transparent tendency of someone who can’t break their online character and simply admit to being wrong.

You think if you deflect and bullshyt enough times you’ll gradually start to believe it’s true.

It’s why you keep up this act of trying to shyt on Draymond despite every single thing you’ve ever said about him has turned out to be wrong. Word to Eric Paschall and James Wiseman.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You talk in such generalities because you don’t understand hoops. You’re not even willing to digest any context, let alone display any in your argument, itself. It’s a painfully transparent tendency of someone who can’t break their online character and simply admit to being wrong.

You think if you deflect and bullshyt enough times you’ll gradually start to believe it’s true.

It’s why you keep up this act of trying to shyt on Draymond despite every single thing you’ve ever said about him has turned out to be wrong. Word to Eric Paschall and James Wiseman.
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.