Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I can’t imagine we win any game on this road trip

None of that “they almost won, they’re getting better on the road” consolation prize shyt. We need to get some W’s
You would be surprised.. when teams know Steph ain’t playing it’s hard for them to game plan for which dubs they gonna get.. We will win a few games..

Hopefully this lights s fire under their asses and the FO to stop taking Steph for granted …

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Punting multiple games when you knew the annual fluke Steph injury was gonna happen anyway :mjcry:
We saw this injury shyt coming a mile away from the league literally allowing the refs to get no calls on his drives or 3pt shooting where defenders was literally landing in Steph landing area… Defenders kept doing it because they knew the refs wasn’t going to call it which because wild blatant and it was only until last night they made an emphasis on giving Steph calls on his 3pt shot where he was 11/11 from the line smh

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Dubs games gon be unwatchable the next few weeks.
Nah, I'mma be watching them, closely.

Steph deserves a vacation. We should still be able to play .500 w/o Da Gawd.

But even more important, we'll see who's gonna step up (or not), and the young guns can get more run.

I'm here for it. 👊🏽

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'mma be watching them, closely.

Steph deserves a vacation. We should still be able to play .500 w/o Da Gawd.

But even more important, we'll see who's gonna step up (or not), and the young guns can get more run.

I'm here for it. 👊🏽
we were struggling to be .500 with steph

we have lost every game steph doesnt play. I would be surprised if we get a single win right now :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.