Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Soon as the refs started giving a fair whistle all of a sudden dubs come back from 22 down lol..

Refs tried to save face this game.. shyt is wild blatant but now that Steph is hurt watch this next 5 or so games you will see a fair whistle for the dubs on the road..

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Is it time to put Coach Kerr and maybe Bob Myers on the Summer Jam screen?

I think it is...

Who the fukk is Ty Jerome and why is he on the court with a guy named Anthony Lamb?
:stopitslime:

WE ARE THE REIGNING NBA CHAMPIONS. 🏆

Keep it a stack, who would rather have Ryan Rollins than Ty Jerome? How about even Mac McClung?

Who would rather Moody get minutes over Lamb? Or even PBJ.

Who would rather Trevion Williams get a shot over JaMychal Green fouling out in 7 minutes?

This indecisive wishy-washy lineups and "two timelines" strategy isn't working. Either make the hard trades for proven vets (timeline 1). Or actually let the young high draft pick players get significant minutes (timeline 2).

No more Jerome or Lambs.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
If Steph is out for significant games, will Draymond take games off too?
:sas2:

He kinda did last night.

Btw, WTF happened to Dray running the Point Forward?

It's by far the best way to get the offense flowing, keep Dray engaged, and minimize sloppy "Poole possessions".

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Is it time to put Coach Kerr and maybe Bob Myers on the Summer Jam screen?

I think it is...

Who the fukk is Ty Jerome and why is he on the court with a guy named Anthony Lamb?
:stopitslime:

WE ARE THE REIGNING NBA CHAMPIONS. 🏆

Keep it a stack, who would rather have Ryan Rollins than Ty Jerome? How about even Mac McClung?

Who would rather Moody get minutes over Lamb? Or even PBJ.

Who would rather Trevion Williams get a shot over JaMychal Green fouling out in 7 minutes?

This indecisive wishy-washy lineups and "two timelines" strategy isn't working. Either make the hard trades for proven vets (timeline 1). Or actually let the young high draft pick players get significant minutes (timeline 2).

No more Jerome or Lambs.
Nope it’s time to put Lacob on the summer jam screen because it seems as tho he wants the final say in any transaction instead of Myers and kerr tweeking or improving the roster we got Lacob literally making Meyers take Weisman

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
there are teams that sit out stars and win all the time, with less talent than the warriors have.
it comes down to coaching/mentality in my opinion.

also, the team is dumb for sitting all of its stars at the same time rather than staggering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.